0.5" 6" x 15' SuperFlex Cover Strip
Starting At $60.95
The SuperFlex roofing membrane by Alpha Systems, LLC provides premium performance and flexibility for the increasingly complex roof designs of today's RV. An Olefin-based, single-ply membrane, SuperFlex is approximately half the weight of EPDM but will not chalk or fade. Enjoy brilliant UV performance all while being resistant to mold, algae, and fungus. All Alpha Systems products are now exclusively distributed by Lippert™.
- Available Colors: Beige, Gray, White
- Dimensions: 0.50" x 6" x 15'
- Flexible and stretchable for today’s complex roof designs
- Superior to PVC RV roofing: 10% thicker, 220% higher tear resistance, 500% more elongation
- Excellent UV protection
- Puncture and tear resistant
- Resistant to mold, algae, and fungus
- Textured surface for traction
- 15-year limited warranty
MODERN ROOFING FOR MODERN RVS
Lippert™ is now the exclusive distributor of all Alpha Systems, LLC products. Today’s RVs demand better, more flexible roofing membranes for their complex designs. Which means you need a product you can trust to get the job done right. Alpha Systems SuperFlex roofing membranes are highly stretchable and conform to the contours of RV while staying clean, dust-free, and chalk-free. Plus, our quality roof membrane stays resistant to mold, algae, and fungus, and has excellent UV protection for a long, color-lasting life span.
Care and maintenance of the SuperFlex roofing membrane is simple, just clean periodically with normal household cleaners — no special materials required. For installation, use Lippert environmentally friendly adhesives and sealants to properly bond and seal the membrane.
- SUPER FLEXIBLE AND STRETCHABLE — Flexibility is a must for today’s RVs, to be able to fit around the many contours of modern, complex roofs. SuperFlex roof membrane is highly flexible and stretchable while staying puncture and tear resistant.
- SUPERIOR TO PVC — It is 10% thicker, has 220% higher tear resistance, and 500% more elongation than PVC RV Roofing.
- LONG LIFE SPAN — Resistant to mold, algae, and fungus, all colors provide excellent UV protection and a minimum 5% higher solar reflectivity after the initial 3 years, extending through the life of the product, than PVC.
- EASY REPAIR — Patching small holes is easy with SuperFlex patch kits that come with a 2’ X 3’ membrane and ALPHA 1021 sealant. For edge splits purchase our 6” patch.
- DISCLAIMER — Alpha Systems, LLC retains the right to deny liability for any defects or damages to the roof membrane caused by another manufacturer’s products such as sealants, adhesives, tapes or related products.
- To install your SuperFlex roof membrane, you will need:
- Alpha Systems water-based adhesive #8010 or #8011
- Alpha Systems Q130 Butyl Tape (size depends on unit design)
- Alpha Systems #1021 self-leveling, and #1010 non-sag sealants
- You will also need duct tape (2” minimum width), a paint roller or brush, squeegee, utility knife, and heavy-duty stapler
- Optional: porous tape (masking or fiberglass mesh) for smoother seams
- Note: do not use silicone, which will not adhere to the membrane, use Lippert-supplied sealants only
- With SuperFlex roof membrane, normal maintenance is simple, easy, and requires no special materials
- Periodic cleaning (three to four times per year) is the primary maintenance required
- It’s recommended to use a non-abrasive household cleaner such as dish soap, and a medium-bristled scrub brush
- Do not use any harsh or highly abrasive products during routine cleaning
- When finished cleaning, remember to thoroughly rinse the roof and sidewalls in order to remove any soap residue and to prevent streaking
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Cover Strip Roll|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Warranty Term||15 Years|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More