1010 Low VOC Non-Sag Sealant - Various Colors (10.3 Oz. Tube)
Starting At $9.95
Seal your RV’s roof with confidence. The Non-Sag Sealant by Alpha Systems, LLC is the perfect solution when it comes to uneven, slanted, or vertical surfaces on your RV — and is now exclusively distributed by Lippert™.
- Available colors: white, gray, black, beige, or almond
- Size: 10.3 oz tube
- Coverage: ¼” bead covers approx. 30 linear ft.
- Designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Perfect for slanted, uneven, or vertical surfaces
- Formulated with low VOC
- Helps prevent air and moisture intrusion
- Paintable once cured
Fix your RV’s roof with a sealant you can trust. Lippert™ now offers the Alpha Systems line of Non-Sag Sealants that are specifically designed to withstand the wear and tear of outdoor elements and block air and moisture from leaking through your roof.
Made for vertical, uneven, and slanted application, it’s the perfect solution for sidewalls and end rails of your RV. Plus, once it’s fully cured, it can hold up against the shock, vibrations, and stress of outdoor transportation. All so you can travel without worrying about a leaking roof.
NON-SAG SEALANT FEATURES:
- BUILT TO LAST — Formulated to withstand the outdoor transportation and weathering, this non-sag sealant is the perfect fix for uneven, slanted surfaces — including RV sidewalls and end rails.
- MULTIPLE COLOR OPTIONS — No matter the color of your RV’s roof, our sealant comes in a variety of options, including — white, beige, black, almond, and gray. Plus, once the sealant is cured, you can paint it a color of your choice.
- VERTICAL APPLICATION — Our non-sag sealant works best when applied to vertical surfaces of the RV and is not recommended for horizontal use.
- FORMULATED FOR TRAVEL— Once completely cured, this sealant can handle the shocks, vibrations, and stresses of transportation — so you can travel with confidence.
- RECOMMENDED — Before use, please review all sealant application instructions and the provided safety information.
- Ensure substrates are clean, dry, and free of oil and moisture
- Trim nozzle to desired bead size and puncture inner seal
- This product can be applied with a standard caulking gun
- A skin develops 1 – 2 hours after application, and a full cure is generally achieved within 48 hours
- CAUTION! This product contains heptane.
- Keep away from sparks, heat, and open flame.
- Overexposure can cause nausea.
- Consult the product SDS for detailed safety information.
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More