1010 Low VOC Non-Sag Sealant - Various Colors (10.3 Oz. Tube)
Starting At $11.95
Repair and seal your RV's end rails, sidewalls, roof edging and more with Lippert™.
- Available colors: white, gray, black, beige or almond
- Coverage: ¼” bead covers approx. 30'
- Designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Perfect for slanted, uneven, or vertical surfaces
- Formulated with low VOC
- Helps prevent air and moisture intrusion
- Paintable once cured
Trust the Name the Pros Use
When it comes to repairing and maintaining your RV's roof, windows, vents or doors, look no further than Alpha Systems. Exclusively distributed by Lippert™, the Alpha lineup of adhesives, sealants, tapes and roofing kits are specifically formulated to work together as a holistic system for your RV. Our 1010 non-sag sealant is your go-to when sealing uneven, slanted or vertical surfaces like your RV's sidewalls, end rails and roof edging. This is a high-strength, non-sag, sealant designed to withstand the wear and tear of outdoor elements and block air and moisture from leaking through your roof.
The 1010 non-sag sealant comes in a single tube and is available in white, beige, gray or almond color options.
Everything You Need for Your RV, Under One Roof
With Alpha Systems, you get a holistic system of premium RV repair and maintenance products all designed to work together. From our self-leveling sealants to our butyl tapes, each Alpha product is carefully formulated in our labs and tested for superior performance. Our standard is to never settle for status quo. We’re constantly raising the bar, innovating and improving our family products, in every detail. That’s why RV manufacturers, dealerships and service technicians throughout the industry trust our name when it comes to giving their customer a product they can rely on. And better yet, all of our high-quality sealants, adhesives and tapes are made in the heart of RV country, right here in the USA.
Alpha Systems, trusted by the pros, formulated for your RV.
1010 NON-SAG SEALANT FEATURES:
- COMPATIBILITY — Great for vertical, uneven areas like your RV's sidewalls, end rails and roof edging
- MADE TO PERFORM — Helps prevent water and air from leaking into your RV's interior
- RELIABLY DESIGNED — Once completely cured, this sealant is formulated to withstand the wear and tear of the outdoor elements, day after day
- CUSTOMIZATION — Available in Beige, Gray, Almond and White to match your RV's aesthetic
- ALPHA — Alpha Systems provides a holistic lineup of tapes, sealants, adhesives and cleaners all formulated for your RV
- Ensure substrates are clean, dry, and free of oil and moisture
- Trim nozzle to desired bead size and puncture inner seal
- This product can be applied with a standard caulking gun
- A skin develops 1 – 2 hours after application, and a full cure is generally achieved within 48 hours
- CAUTION! This product contains heptane.
- Keep away from sparks, heat, and open flame.
- Overexposure can cause nausea.
- Consult the product SDS for detailed safety information.
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Non-Sag Sealant Tube|
|Sealant Features||Low VOC|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More