1021 Low VOC Self-Leveling Lap Sealant - Various Colors (10.3 Oz. Tube)
Starting At $9.95
Need to repair your RV’s roof? Alpha Systems, LLC Low VOC Self-Leveling Lap Sealant is the perfect solution when fixing rubber, metal, or fiberglass roofs — and is now exclusively distributed by Lippert Components®.
- Available colors: white, gray, black, beige, or almond
- Size: 10.3 oz Tube
- Coverage: ¼” bead covers approx. 30 linear ft.
- Designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Perfect for sealing around skylights and fixtures on roofs
- Low VOC formula
- Helps prevent air and moisture intrusion
- Paintable once cured
Fix your RV’s roof with a sealant you can trust. As an exclusive distributor, Lippert Components® now offers the Alpha Systems line of self-leveling sealants that are specifically designed to withstand the wear and tear of outdoor elements and block air and moisture from leaking through your roof.
The Alpha Systems Low VOC Self-Leveling Lap Sealant is made for horizontal application, and it is the perfect solution for rubber, metal, or fiberglass RV roofs. Plus, once it’s fully cured, it can hold up against the shock, vibrations, and stress of outdoor transportation. All so you can travel without worrying about a leaking roof.
SELF-LEVELING SEALANT FEATURES:
- BUILT TO LAST — This self-leveling sealant is the perfect fix for metal, fiberglass, and rubber RV roofs. It is formulated specifically to block air and moisture intrusion and can withstand wear and tear caused by weather.
- MULTIPLE COLOR OPTIONS — No matter the color of your RV’s roof, our sealant comes in a variety of options, including — white, beige, black, almond, and gray. Plus, once the sealant is cured, you can paint it a color of your choice.
- HORIZONTAL APPLICATION — Our self-leveling sealant is made for flat, horizontal surfaces and should not be used for vertical areas.
- FORMULATED FOR TRAVEL— Once completely cured, this sealant can handle the shocks, vibrations, and stresses of transportation — so you can travel with confidence.
- RECOMMENDED — Before use, please review all sealant application instructions and the provided safety information.
- Ensure substrates are clean, dry, and free of oil and moisture
- Trim nozzle to desired bead size and puncture inner seal
- This product can be applied with a standard caulking gun
- A skin develops 1 – 2 hours after application, and a full cure is generally achieved within 48 hours
- CAUTION! This product contains heptane.
- Keep away from sparks, heat, and open flame.
- Overexposure can cause nausea.
- Consult the product SDS for detailed safety information.
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Quantity In Package||1|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More