1021 Low VOC Self-Leveling Lap Sealant, Gray (10.3 Oz. Tube)
Repair and seal your RV's roof top and roof fixtures with Lippert™.
- Available colors: white, gray, black, beige or almond
- Great for RV roofs, vents, antennas, skylights and more
- Designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Self-leveling for horizontal surfaces
- Helps prevent air and moisture intrusion
- Paintable once cured
- Low VOC formula
- Coverage: ¼” bead covers approx. 30'
Trust the Name the Pros Use
When it comes to repairing and maintaining your RV's roof, windows, vents or doors, look no further than Alpha Systems. Exclusively distributed by Lippert™, the Alpha lineup of adhesives, sealants, tapes and roofing kits are specifically formulated to work together as a holistic system for your RV. Our 1021, self-leveling lap sealant is a must-have when repairing flat surfaces like your RV's roof, and around roofing structures like antennas, vents, skylights and more. This RV self-leveling sealant is the perfect solution for rubber, metal or fiberglass RV roofs. Plus, once it’s fully cured, it can hold up against the shock, vibrations, and stress of outdoor transportation. All so you can travel without worrying about a leaking roof.
The 1021 self-leveling lap sealant comes in a single tube and is available in white, beige, gray or almond color options.
Everything You Need for Your RV, Under One Roof
With Alpha Systems, you get a holistic system of premium RV repair and maintenance products all designed to work together. From our self-leveling sealants to our butyl tapes, each Alpha product is carefully formulated in our labs and tested for superior performance. Our standard is to never settle for status quo. We’re constantly raising the bar, innovating and improving our family products, in every detail. That’s why RV manufacturers, dealerships and service technicians throughout the industry trust our name when it comes to giving their customer a product they can rely on. And better yet, all of our high-quality sealants, adhesives and tapes are made in the heart of RV country, right here in the USA.
Alpha Systems, trusted by the pros, formulated for your RV.
1021 SELF-LEVELING LAP SEALANT FEATURES:
- COMPATIBILITY — Great for flat, horizontal surfaces on your RV like your rooftop and around roof structures
- MADE TO PERFORM — Helps prevent water and air from leaking into your RV's interior
- RELIABLY DESIGNED — Once completely cured, this sealant is formulated to withstand rigors and vibrations of RV travel
- CUSTOMIZATION — Available in Beige, Gray, Almond and White to match your RV's aesthetic
- ALPHA — Alpha Systems provides a holistic lineup of tapes, sealants, adhesives and cleaners all formulated for your RV
- Ensure substrates are clean, dry, and free of oil and moisture
- Trim nozzle to desired bead size and puncture inner seal
- This product can be applied with a standard caulking gun
- A skin develops 1 – 2 hours after application, and a full cure is generally achieved within 48 hours
- CAUTION! This product contains heptane.
- Keep away from sparks, heat, and open flame.
- Overexposure can cause nausea.
- Consult the product SDS for detailed safety information.
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Sealant Tube|
|Sealant Features||Low VOC|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||N102103TLCI|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More