Furrion 10A RV Solar Port Inlet - Black #FSPINS-BS-OEM
Only 7 left
Ships in 1-2 days
The Furrion RV solar port inlet #FSPINS-BS-OEM mounts directly on the outside of your RV and accepts the plug from your Furrion solar panel battery charger which enables you to charge your RV's 12V battery safely and quickly.
- Facilitates charging of your RV battery bank
- Industry-first terminal design reduces operating temp
- Durable marine-grade construction withstands harsh environmental conditions
- UVA- / UVB-tested to withstand UV damage
- Transparent pin face allows visual safety check
- Easy screw-on installation with step-by-step instructions
- Universal fit for all brands and industry standards
- Compatible with Furrion 10A PWM solar charger
- 12-14V DC working voltage for RV use
- Furrion Reference Number: FSPINS-BS-OEM
When mounted to the outside of your RV, this inlet will use power generated by solar panels to provide a steady current to your battery bank. The Furrion solar port inlet is designed for use with the Furrion 10A solar charger and portable solar panels.
The RV solar charger inlet is constructed of quality, marine-grade materials that are built to withstand the harshest environments. Our inlets are UV-resistant, weatherproof and waterproof.
Safety and Durability
The unique and industry-first terminal design reduces operating temperature by up to 10° F. The transparent pin face provides a visible warning for overheating connection or internal damage.
Furrion 10A Solar Port Inlet Features:
- POWER OF THE SUN - This inlet mounts to your RV and enables you to connect the Furrion solar panel battery charger to charge your RV's 12V battery
- COMPATIBLE WITH FURRION SOLAR PANELS - This inlet is compatible with the Furrion 10A solar charger and portable panels
- HIGH DURABILITY - This RV inlet is made from high-quality, marine-grade polyester construction that is UV-resistant, secure and watertight
- EASY INSTALLATION - This RV solar port is easy to install. The included user manual provides clear instructions and illustrations for installation
- WARRANTY - The solar connector is constructed with marine grade materials that feature a universal one-year warranty
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Furrion solar port inlet is included.|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||FSPINS-BS-OEM|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More