12" Brake Hub, 8 on 6.5"; 1/2" Stud - 7,000 lbs. (with Bearing Cone Kit)
Get a genuine Lippert Components® replacement part. This brake hub is designed for 7,000 lb. trailer axles, has an 8 on 6.5” bolt pattern, and is made from durable, solid iron. Bearing kit included and bagged separately.
- LCI® genuine replacement part
- Brake Hub #122096
- Bearing Kit #333951
- Axle rating: 7,000 lbs.
- Wheel size: 16" to 17.5"
- Bolt pattern: 8 on 6.5"
- Stud size: 1/2”
- Bearing Kit includes: Inner Bearing Cone, Inner/Outer Bearing Cone, Inner Bearing Cup, Inner/Out Bearing Cup, Cotter Pin, Double Lip Grease Seal
- 1-year warranty
If you need to replace your brake hub, go with a trusted name and get a genuine Lippert Components® replacement part. For ultimate peace of mind on the road, replace your brake hub with this LCI® Brake Hub, designed for 7,000 lb. trailer axles, with an 8 on 6.5” bolt pattern, and made from durable, solid iron.
This hub includes a bearing kit that is bagged separately. A one-year warranty comes standard. Confirm the bolt pattern, axle rating, and other dimensions before purchasing. If you have questions, consult your original equipment manufacturer.
BRAKE HUB FEATURES:
- GENUINE REPLACEMENT PART — Go with the name you know. Get peace of mind knowing you’re traveling with a genuine Lippert Components® replacement part.
- DESIGNED FOR TRAILER IDLER AXLES — This brake hub is designed for 7,000 lb. trailer axles.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION — This industry-standard hub is constructed from solid iron.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED — Backed by a reliable one-year manufacturer’s warranty for added peace of mind on the road.
BEARING KIT DETAILS:
- 333951 Bearing Kit, 7,000 lb. axle, includes:
- 122066 Inner Bearing Cone, 5,200-8,000 lb. axle
- 127009 Outer Bearing Cone, 7,000 lb. axle
- 124287 Inner Bearing Cup, 5,200-8,000 lb. axle
- 125102 Inner/Outer Bearing Cup, 2,000-3,500 lb. axle
- 122075 Cotter Pin — Standard
- 122088 Double Lip Grease Seal for 5,200-7,000 lb.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More