Flow Max™ RV Water Pump - 12V
Get fresh water in your RV when you want it, where you want it with Lippert Flow Max RV water pump.
- Flow Max™ RV water pump
- Available in 12V or 115V
- 12 volt version: averages 3.0 GPM, 50 PSI, 9.5 max amp (15 amp required)
- 115 volt version: averages 3.0 GPM, 45 PSI, 1.0 max amps (1.5 amp required)
- Includes screen filter and connector
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 by CSA
- Heavy-duty corrosion resistant motor
- Pump can run dry without incurring damage
Get water where you need it most with Lippert™.
The Flow Max water pump delivers a steady flow of water to your RV. Compared to other water pumps on the market, Flow Max delivers superior pressure performance, averaging 50 PSI with an average of over 3.0 gallons per minute water flow. This is especially important on larger RVs that have extended plumbing running between the source point and the pump. Flow Max also features the quiet, disturbance-free operation campers need. Seeing is believing! Flow Max offers superior performance all at a price below similar products on the market today.
The Flow Max system includes all necessary installation hardware and a screen filter and connector.
KEEP CHART ON STORE PAGE CURRENTLY
Fresh water when you want it and when you need it. Lippert Components' Flow Max water pump delivers a steady flow of water to your RV. Compared to other water pumps on the market, Flow Max delivers superior pressure performance, averaging 50 PSI with an average 3.0 gallons per minute water flow. Built with a heavy-duty, corrosion resistant motor, the Flow Max is built for the long haul. No matter where the open road takes you, you can count on Flow Max to deliver ideal water pressure the moment you need it. Choose from our 12V or 115V models and add Flow Max to your RV today!
FLOW MAX FEATURES:
- PREMIUM PRESSURE - Flow Max averages 50 PSI with an average of over 3.0 gallons per minute water flow
- DURABILITY - Designed with a heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant motor
- COMPATIBILITY - Choose from a 12V or 115V configuration depending on your needs
- BLOCKS DEBRIS - The included Flow Max screen prevents debris from entering the pump, helping to keep water clean
- REDUCES DAMAGE - The Flow Max water pump can run dry without incurring damage for worry-free operatioN
Average 3.0 gallons per minute (GPM) flow - Competition* averaged 2.36 GPM when independently tested
Freeze/thaw tested up to five 2-hour cycles - Competition’s* housing cracked after one cycle
* Compared to SHURflo® Revolution™ 4008 Fresh Water Pump Independently tested by Progressive Engineering, Inc, Goshen, Indiana USA.
Flow Max™ Water Pump
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|What's Included||Water Pump,Filter,Line Connectors (2)|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||DS-01230-D2|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More