12V Smart Arm™ Awning Hardware Kit
Out of stock
Starting At $847.95
Out of Stock
Hello automation. This programmable awning kit lets you operate everything from a weatherproof controller built into the awning arm itself — making for easy operation without going in your RV.
- Color options: black or white
- Available sizes: Short (63") or Standard (69") awning arm sizes
- 12V power extend and retract operation
- Integrated Weatherproof Controller
- One-Touch Safety Lock Button
- Optional Wind Sensor and Infrared Security Sensor (Sold Separately)
- Kit does not include awning roller assembly or fabric
NOTE: Short arm (63") assemblies require a 63" unobstructed area from awning rail straight down and a minimum clearance of 6" between awning rail and the top of the entry door. Tall arm (69") assemblies require a 69" unobstructed area from awning rail straight down and a minimum clearance of 2-1/2" between awning rail and top of the entry door.
Your RV Just Got Smarter.
Intelligently designed to make camping easier, the Solera® Smart Arm™ 12V Power Awning Kit by Lippert™ lets you extend, retract, and perform multiple, innovative awning functionalities with the simple push of a button. No more running in and out of your 5th wheel RV or travel trailer to operate switches. No more manually cranking to extend or retract your awning. With the integrated, water-resistant control panel, one touch is all it takes to extend, retract, and lock your awning.
Powered by a 12V motor, this “smart” RV accessory is compatible with Solera awnings and other leading awning brands on the market today.* The best part about this kit is that it gives you the freedom to upgrade your awning even further with optional add-on accessories. From wind-sensing technology to motion-detecting security sensors — you can choose how or when to take your awning to the next level, anytime you want.
Perfect for days you’re out and about, away from your campsite, the optional Wind Sensor (sold separately), can be programmed to retract your awning at various wind speeds, so your RV’s awning equipment doesn’t get damaged while you’re gone.
Infrared Security Sensor.
This easy to install sensor is programmed to illuminate your awning’s lighting when body heat or motion is detected outside of your RV — helping to deter unwanted visitors or animals from wandering around your rig at night.
*Universal Hardware fits the following Dometic® 8' extension awnings models: 8500, 9000, 9100, Sunchaser and Weather Pro
*Universal Hardware fits the following Carefree™ 8' extension awnings models: Spirit, Fiesta, Simplicity Traveler and Eclipse
12V SMART ARM™ AWNING HARDWARE KIT FEATURES:
- 12V POWER EXTEND AND RETRACT OPERATION — Use either the nested arm controller or traditional switches to extend and retract your 5th wheel RV or travel trailer’s awning
- ONE-TOUCH SAFETY LOCK BUTTON — In order to operate the Smart Arm, the one-touch safety lock button must be initiated. The safety lock ensures that your settings are just how you left them
- AWNING RAIL LIGHTING CONTROL — Awning lights (sold separately) can be turned on or off outside your RV by simply pressing the lighting button
- OPTIONAL MULTI-LEVEL WIND SENSING TECHNOLOGY — With three different levels of wind sensitivity, this sensor automatically retracts your awning when inclement weather arrives (Wind Sensor sold separately)
- OPTIONAL INFRARED SECURITY SYSTEM — This feature will activate the optional IR Security Sensor, providing added security and convenience. The awning lights will illuminate in the automatic setting when the photocell senses heat and motion (Infrared Security Sensor sold separately)
How To Operate Your Solera® Smart Arm™
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Country of Origin||United States|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More