16' Red Cargo Straps with S-Hooks (500 lbs., 4-Pack)
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
- Four 16' long straps perfect for securing cargo in trailers, truck beds and more
- Offers a superior tiedown method compared to bungee cords and rope
- Provides a work load limit of 500 lbs. with a break strength of 1,500 lbs.
- Ratchet mechanism allows for superior tension on heavy loads
- Straps constructed from high-strength, woven nylon
- S-hooks coated in rubber for rust and wear resistance
- Ratchets protected by a durable yellow zinc-plated finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- CURT part number: 83002
Wrapping rope around your trailer and hoping for the best is not the ideal way to secure cargo. Even using a net of bungee cords can create an unsafe scenario if just one of those bungees pops loose. Using the right method to secure your cargo is an important aspect of towing that is too often overlooked. When you need cargo security that can handle the long haul, you need CURT cargo straps. We offer two different types of cargo straps in a variety of colors, lengths and with various hook types to give you a complete towing solution. These CURT ratchet tie down straps are designed to accommodate larger, heavier loads. They are made from a high-strength, woven nylon material and come with a ratcheting buckle that allows for superior tension on the load. They feature a break strength of 1,500 lbs. and a work load limit of 500 lbs. These red cargo straps come equipped with rubber-coated S-hooks for a secure hold and strong resistance to corrosion and wear. They measure a total length of 16' and have a strap width of 1". Four ratchet straps are included in this package. Packing up your vehicle for a long trip does not have to turn into a game of Tetris. With CURT cargo management, it is easy to give yourself adequate storage room even in the smallest cars. For that weekend getaway or trip cross-country, you can Bring It all with CURT.
- VERSATILE. These ratchet straps are ideal for securing cargo in your truck bed, trailer, on your car roof racks and more. This set includes four 16-foot long straps.
- EASY TO USE. These tie down straps install quickly and easily. Simply attach the S-hooks to two well-placed tie down anchor points. Then, feed the loose end of the strap into the ratchet. Move the lever back and forth to tighten.
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. These ratchet tie down straps provide dependable strength compared to bungee cords and ropes, featuring a work load limit of 500 lbs. and a break strength of 1,500 lbs.
- PRECISE TENSION. The woven nylon construction and ratcheting mechanisms on these cargo straps allow you to place a precise amount of tension on the cargo load, making them ideal for heavy-duty, light-duty and fragile cargo.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For reliable resistance to corrosion in spite of rain, snow and other elements, the ratchets of these lashing straps are protected with a zinc plating and the hooks are covered in a vinyl coating.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||83002|
|Quantity In Package||4|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More