2-5/16" A-Frame Coupler with Easy-Lock (10,000 lbs., Black)
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
- Fits A-frame trailer tongues and 2-5/16" trailer balls
- Passes SAE-684 performance testing as a class 4 coupler
- Easy-lock latching system for simple operation
- Features holes to accept a safety pin or coupler lock
- Constructed from die-cut, punched out steel
- Protected by a durable gloss black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- CURT part number: 25200
If you are replacing a broken coupler on your trailer or installing a new one on a trailer you are building, CURT has dependable couplers you can trust to keep your tow load latched on tight. Selecting the right trailer hitch, ball mount and trailer ball to manage the weight of your trailer is not the only important aspect of towing; you also need a trailer that can stand up to the road ahead. That means equipping it with a coupler that is built to go the distance. As the name indicates, CURT A-frame couplers are meant to mount onto trailers with an A-shaped tongue. They are stronger than straight-tongue couplers and are especially common on RV trailers. This particular A-frame coupler features a easy-lock latch to be easy to operate. It is made from hardy steel construction and has a durable gloss black finish to protect from corrosion, wear and tear. This CURT A-frame easy-lock coupler features a gross trailer weight capacity of 10,000 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 1,500 lbs. It fits a 2-5/16" diameter trailer ball. All CURT couplers include a limited lifetime warranty and feature a lockable latch to give you peace of mind.
- PRECISE FIT. This trailer coupler is designed to mount onto an A-frame trailer tongue and couple to any standard 2-5/16-inch diameter trailer ball.
- EASY OPERATION. Equipped with an easy-lock latch mechanism, this trailer hitch coupler is quick and simple to operate and offers a snug fit on the trailer ball.
- SECURE COUPLING. The easy-lock latch mechanism of this trailer tongue coupler accepts a safety pin or coupler lock for enhanced security.
- HIGH-STRENGTH. Constructed from punched, die-cut steel, this trailer ball coupler is rated as a class 4 trailer coupler and has a capacity of 10,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 1,500 lbs. tongue weight.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. To easily outlast the elements, including rain, snow, dirt, road grime and more, this A-frame tongue trailer coupler is finished in a durable black powder coat and makes a great boat trailer coupler.
|Tongue Weight Capacity||1,500 lbs.|
|Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)||10,000 lbs.|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||25200|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More