2-5/16" A-Frame Coupler with Sleeve-Lock (12,500 lbs., Black)
- Fits A-frame trailer tongues and 2-5/16" trailer balls
- Passes SAE-684 performance testing as a class 4 coupler
- Solid neck for increased strength and greater corrosion resistance
- Sleeve-lock latch system with included safety pin for optimum security
- Safety pin hole can also accept a coupler lock
- Constructed from high-strength steel
- Protected by a durable carbide black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- CURT part number: 25227
If you are replacing a broken coupler on your trailer or installing a new one on a trailer you are building, CURT has dependable couplers you can trust to keep your tow load latched on tight. Selecting the right trailer hitch, ball mount and trailer ball to manage the weight of your trailer is not the only important aspect of towing; you also need a trailer that can stand up to the road ahead. That means equipping it with a coupler that is built to go the distance. As the name indicates, CURT A-frame couplers are meant to mount onto trailers with an A-shaped tongue. They are stronger than straight-tongue couplers and are especially common on RV trailers. This particular A-frame coupler features a sleeve-lock latch and a solid neck for increased strength and security. It is made from hardy steel construction and has a durable carbide black finish to protect from corrosion, wear and tear. This CURT A-frame sleeve-lock coupler features a gross trailer weight capacity of 12,500 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 1,875 lbs. It fits a 2-5/16" diameter trailer ball. All CURT couplers include a limited lifetime warranty and feature a lockable latch to give you peace of mind.
- PRECISE FIT. This trailer coupler is designed to mount onto an A-frame trailer tongue and couple to any standard 2-5/16-inch diameter trailer ball.
- SECURE COUPLING. The sleeve-lock latch mechanism of this trailer tongue coupler fully encompasses the trailer ball when coupled, providing maximum security and safety for towing.
- ENHANCED SECURITY. The sleeve-lock latch accepts a safety pin or coupler lock that passes completely through the neck of the coupler, ensuring maximum security for heavy-duty loads.
- HIGH-STRENGTH. Constructed from high-strength steel with a solid steel neck, this trailer ball coupler is rated as a class 4 trailer coupler and has a capacity of 12,500 lbs. gross trailer weight and 1,875 lbs. tongue weight.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. To easily outlast the elements, including rain, snow, dirt, road grime and more, this A-frame tongue trailer coupler is finished in a durable black powder coat and makes a great boat trailer coupler.
|Tongue Weight Capacity||1,875 lbs.|
|Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)||12,500 lbs.|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||25227|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More