2-5/16" Channel-Mount Coupler with Easy-Lock (14,000 lbs., Black)
- Compatible with CURT channels #48610 and #48650
- Secured by a dual-bolt mounting system
- Channel-mount allows for easy height adjustment
- Easy-lock latching system for simple operation
- Features holes to accept a safety pin or coupler lock
- Constructed from heavy-duty cast steel
- Protected by a durable gloss black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- CURT part number: 25330
If you are replacing a broken coupler on your trailer or installing a new one on a trailer you are building, CURT has dependable couplers you can trust to keep your tow load latched on tight. Selecting the right trailer hitch, ball mount and trailer ball to manage the weight of your trailer is not the only important aspect of towing; you also need a trailer that can stand up to the road ahead. That means equipping it with a coupler that is built to go the distance. Providing the highest weight capacity and the most flexibility in coupler design, CURT adjustable channel couplers are a unique option for your trailer. This type of coupler does not bolt onto a trailer's frame the same way that a standard coupler does. It uses a pair of bolts to mount onto an adjustable eye channel to allow for easy height adjustment. The two attachment bolts also provide greater stability and less rattle. This CURT adjustable channel coupler features a cast design with a simple latch. It comes with a durable gloss black powder coat finish for corrosion resistance and has a gross trailer weight capacity of 14,000 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 2,100 lbs. It is designed to fit a 2-5/16" diameter trailer ball. All CURT couplers include a limited lifetime warranty and feature a lockable latch to give you peace of mind.
- EASILY ADJUSTABLE. Designed to mount onto a vertical channel bracket, this trailer hitch coupler can easily be adjusted up or down to ensure level towing across your vehicle and trailer (CURT channels #48610 and #48650 recommended, sold separately).
- PRECISE FIT. This trailer coupler can be mounted on a wide variety of heavy-duty trailers and couple to any standard 2-5/16-inch diameter trailer ball.
- EASY OPERATION. Equipped with an easy-lock latch mechanism, this trailer hitch coupler is quick and simple to operate and offers a snug fit on the trailer ball.
- HIGH-STRENGTH. Constructed from heavy-duty cast steel, this trailer ball coupler has a capacity of 14,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 2,100 lbs. tongue weight.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. To easily outlast the elements, including rain, snow, dirt, road grime and more, this adjustable trailer coupler is finished in a durable black powder coat.
|Tongue Weight Capacity||2,100 lbs.|
|Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)||14,000 lbs.|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||25330|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More