2-5/16" Trailer Ball (1-1/4" x 2-5/8" Shank, 15,000 lbs., Chrome)
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
This item is currently experiencing unusually long shipping times.
- Fits 2-5/16" couplers and accepts up to 15,000 lbs. GTW
- Constructed from high-strength, hot-forged steel
- Heat-treated for optimum wear resistance
- Protected by a durable chrome-plated finish
- Zinc-plated hex nut and helical lock washer for secure mounting
- Features fine threads for superior holding strength
- Tested for safety to meet U.S. VESC V-5 specifications
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- The mounting platform must be at least 3/8" thick, and the hole size must not be more than 1/16" larger in diameter than the threaded shank
- CURT part number: 40030
The CURT 2-5/16" trailer ball does not mess around. Simply put, it is a solid piece of towing equipment that makes all others look like they're just spinning their wheels. CURT 2-5/16" trailer balls are made with expert engineering to be packed with strength and durable enough to withstand the harsh wear of heavy-duty towing. Anything your class 5 trailer hitch and class 5 ball mount can handle, CURT has a 2-5/16" trailer ball to match. These tow balls are perfect for towing all types of heavy receiver-style trailers, including dump trailers, toy haulers, farm trailers, chopper boxes, dual-axle utility trailers, deluxe RVs, small yachts and more (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).This 2-5/16" trailer ball features a ball capacity of 15,000 lbs. It features a 1-1/4" shank diameter, a 2-5/8" shank length, 0" of rise and a nickel-chrome finish to protect against the elements. To give you the power you need to tow with confidence, CURT 2-5/16" trailer hitch balls are thoroughly tested for safety and meet U.S. VESC specifications.
- RELIABLE STRENGTH. This trailer hitch ball is rated to tow up to 15,000 pounds gross trailer weight. It is constructed from hot-forged, heat-treated steel for maximum towing strength and absolute confidence on the road ahead.
- PRECISE FIT. This tow hitch ball has a 2-5/16-inch diameter to fit virtually any 2-5/16-inch coupler. The ball shank has a 1-1/4-inch diameter and measures 2-5/8 inches long for secure attachment to a trailer hitch ball mount.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting resistance to rain, dirt and rust, this hitch ball is finished in a durable, protective chrome plating.
- SECURE INSTALL. For dependable strength, this trailer hitch ball comes with a zinc-plated hex nut and helical lock washer (450 lb.-ft. torque required).
- TESTED FOR SAFETY. To promote the highest level of safety while towing, this CURT tow ball is tested to U.S. VESC specifications.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)||15,000 lbs.|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||40030|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More