Furrion RV Tankless Gas Water Heater with 18.11" x 18.11" White Door - 2.4 GPM
You don’t have to sacrifice the amenities of home while traveling in your RV with the Furrion tankless water heater. Our RV water heater handles the demands of running hot water in all faucets, maintaining water pressure and consistent temperatures.
- Output capacity of 2.4 gallons per minute to maintain constant water temperature
- Vortex technology keeps temperatures steady to reduce cold spots and scalding.
- Included sleek wall thermostat provides easy operation to set desired water temperature
- Designed to retrofit existing water heaters of various sizes
- 60,000 BTU heat output to make your RV water supply feel like home
- Propane gas-powered technology with electric ignition is perfect for RV use
- Consistently delivers hot water to any faucet in your RV
- Safety features like auto shut off and pressure relief valve to ensure safety
- Vibrationsmart™ technology to withstand shock and vibration while traveling
Consistent Hot Water
Stay comfortable with consistent hot water straight from your RV shower and faucets with the Furrion tankless water heater. The output capacity of 2.4 gallons per minute and heating capacity of 60,000 BTUs translates to an RV water heater that is made to keep up with the hot water demands of a busy family on the road. Water temperatures remain consistent thanks to our Vortex technology which prevents cold spots and reduces scalding by constantly mixing water before it comes out of the tap.
Modern Thermostat and Display
Like all Furrion products, aesthetics and function combine to deliver products that perform as well as look great. The tankless water heater includes a modern wall thermostat with LED temperature display and softly lit touch button screen. The flame indicator lets you know the burner is lit and running. There is a low flow meter sensor on the appliance that sends an error code to the thermostat to alert of low water flow. Set water to your desired temperature with the sleek wall thermostat. The display indicates the water temperature and time as well. The improved diagnostics combined with an easy-to-use interface means the thermostat looks great and functions beautifully.
The Vortex technology built into our tankless water heater for RVs not only reduces cold spots but also prevents scalding. Additional safety features include over-temp protection, blower block protection, pressure relief valve to safely vent excess pressure and automatic shut off. Our RV tankless water heater is equipped with Furrion Vibrationsmart™ technology to help withstand shock and vibration. If you are looking to upgrade from an existing traditional, limited capacity tank water heater to our tankless design, simply measure your existing system and indicate which retrofitted door kit you will need.
Furrion Tankless Gas Water Heater - 2.4GPM (18.11” x 18.11” Door), White Features:
- CONSTANT HOT WATER — 2.4 gallons of hot water delivered to your RV faucets per minute and 60,000 BTU means your tankless hot water heater will keep up with the demands of a busy family
- CONSISTENT TEMP — This tankless hot water heater for RVs is equipped with Vortex technology to prevent cold spots and scalding. Water is premixed before coming to the tap, resulting in consistent temps
- SAFETY FEATURES — Engineered with advanced safety features such as pressure relief valve, over temp protection, blower block protection and auto shut off
- INTELLIGENT CONTROL — The included sleek wall thermostat allows you to set and view your water temperature, as well as monitor the operation status of your appliance
- EASY TO UPGRADE — We have designed the door of the tankless water heater to retrofit and upgrade limited capacity tank water heaters in a variety of sizes
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Tankless propane-powered water heater with door and modern wall thermostat is included.|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||FWH09A-3-C|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More