Lippert Manual RV Scissor Jack Kit - 24" (2 Pack)
Level and stabilize your 5th wheel or travel trailer with the reliability of a manual RV scissor jack. These easy-to-use, economical jacks have a 5,000-lb. load capacity per jack, and help to keep your camper stable, safe, and ready for every camping adventure.
- 5,000 lbs. load capacity per jack
- Kit includes 2 jacks
- Designed for travel trailers and cargo/utility trailers
- Rust-prohibitive finish on all metal surfaces
- Universal weld-on or bolt-on application
- Built with a bow-tie base for added stability
- Retracted height 4-1/4” for easy storage
- Jack extends to 24"
- Crank handle included
- Each jack comes with four mounting screws
An RV Stabilization Essential
Looking for a reliable RV scissor jack replacement for your 5th wheel or travel trailer? Lippert scissor jacks are a cost-efficient, reliable solution for RV owners who need to upgrade or replace old or broken leveling equipment. With a 5,000 lb. load capacity per jack, our jacks help stabilize your rig — eliminating unwanted and potentially dangerous rocking and swaying that can be caused by improper or poor leveling. These manual jacks are even designed with a bow-tie base, helping to add stability on soft, uneven surfaces.
This kit comes complete with two jacks, a smooth, crank handle, and all necessary mounting hardware. The easy, bolt-on design of our jacks helps to streamline the installation process, so you can get your RV back on the road in no time.
Made for Life on the Road
Constructed from heavy-gauge steel with a black, powder-coated finish and rust-inhibitive surface — top to bottom, you can count on Lippert’s scissor jacks to take on the wear and tear of the open road!
Lippert Manual RV Scissor Jack Kit Features
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION — Built tough with a black, powder-coated finish and rust-inhibitive surface that allows it to take on the wear and tear of RV travel
- ECONOMICAL SOLUTION — Inexpensive and extremely reliable, this scissor jack kit is a must-have if you’re replacing an old or broken stabilizer jack
- EASY-TO-USE — The smooth, ergonomically designed handle makes it easy to operate while lifting and lowering your jack
- SECURE INSTALL — Our scissor jack kits come complete with all mounting hardware needed for bolt-on installation on your travel trailer or cargo/utility trailer
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH — This scissor jack is rated to support up to a 5,000 lb. load capacity per jack
- Height: Collapsed: 4-1/4", Extended: 24"
- Collapsed length: 26-3/16"
- Mounting base dimensions: 10-1/4" long x 3-1/4" wide
- Large bolt hole dimensions: 11/16" long x 7/16" wide
- Small bolt hole diameter: 5/16"
|Quantity In Package||2|
|What's Included||Jack (2),Crank Handle,Bolt (8)|
|Mounting Method||Bolt-On, Weld-On|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More
You May Also Like
- Top Rated