24" Triple 9" Radius Manual Step
Ships in 1-2 days
Built for the road ahead, our Lippert™ manual steps help you get in and out of your RV with ease.
- Powder-coat finish protects from the elements
- Durable, radius steps
- Available in single, double or triple configurations
- All steps are 24" wide
- 9" Rise
- Anti-slip surface on each step
- Compact design allows user to expand and collapse step with one hand
- Powder-coated finish
Radius Manual RV Steps
When it comes to radius, manual RV steps, nobody does it better than Lippert™. Our full lineup of pull-out, manual steps includes single, double and triple step configurations. Each steps is 24" wide and comes equipped with anti-slip skid tape to help you get in and out of your RV with safety and ease. RV owners will enjoy the compact design of these steps that allows you to expand and collapse your step with just one hand. This makes it easy for campers of all ages and abilities to extend or store your steps, without hassle. Our Lippert radius steps are also built tough with a black, powder-coated finish that's designed to withstand the rigors of the RVing lifestyle.
The Lippert Radius Manual steps are available in single, double and triple configurations. Each steps is 24" wide and comes with anti-slip grip tape for safety. Our steps have a 300 lb. weight capacity and durable powder-coated finish that can take on outdoor elements.
How to Measure
These steps attach to the underside of your RV's chassis, directly beneath your entry door. To choose which size you'll need, measure the width and depth of the space under your RV that lines up with your door frame. To measure how many steps you need, you'll need to know your RV's entry height -- the space between the mounting point and the ground.
LIPPERT RADIUS MANUAL RV STEPS FEATURES:
- COMPACT DESIGN - These pull-out style manual steps can easily be expanded or stored with just one hand
- ADDED SAFETY - Each step is 24" wide and comes with anti-slip grip tape for safety
- DURABILITY - Our steps have a 300 lb. weight capacity and durable, powder-coated finish
- MULTIPLE SIZES - Available in single, double or triple step configurations
- MEASURING - Please reference our measurement guide before purchasing your step to ensure correct sizing
|What's Included||Step Assembly|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Step Operation Type||Manual Pull-Out|
|Country of Origin||IND|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||1774401|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More