1/4" Hydraulic Fitting - Swivel Run Tee (6602-04-04-04)
Only 9 left
Ships in 1-2 days
Get your RV’s Level Up® System back up and leveling with an exact part replacement from Lippert™.
- Exact replacement for the swivel run tee fitting on your Level Up System
- JIC-M to ORB-M adjustable ports
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Compatible with: Level Up Towable, Level Up Motorized, and Lippert Motorized hydraulic leveling systems
- Kit includes 1 swivel run tee fitting
Get back on the road with Lippert™.
At Lippert™, we help you take the guesswork out of replacement parts by providing direct replacement components that will get your rig up and running like usual. Just like your original part, this replacement fitting is completely compatible with your Lippert Level Up® Hydraulic Leveling System — including the Level Up Towable, Level Up Motorized and Lippert Motorized Hydraulic Leveling Systems.
This kit includes our 1/4" in diameter, swivel run tee fitting with JIC-M to ORB-M adjustable ports — a standard component in our Level Up systems.
Our team knows that having broken, worn, or malfunctioning RV equipment can put a damper on even the greatest weekends of camping. That’s why we’re committed to providing our customers with the replacement parts and equipment needed to get your RV off the sidelines and back into the great outdoors.
HYDRAULIC SWIVEL RUN TEE FITTING:
- COMPATIBILITY — Designed to replace the swivel run tee fitting on your Level Up® Hydraulic Leveling Systems — including Level Up Towable, Level Up Motorized and Lippert Motorized Hydraulic Leveling Systems
- EASY INSTALLATION — This is an exact replacement component — helping to streamline the installation process on your 5th wheel RV or travel trailer
- DESIGNED FOR YOUR RV — Our replacement fitting includes JIC-M to ORB-M adjustable ports and is 1/4" in diameter
- REPLACEMENT PART — At Lippert, we help you take the guesswork out of replacement parts with exact-match components designed to get your RV’s equipment up and running as usual
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION — Please reference your owner’s manual for detailed product installation and safety information before installation
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Hardware Type||Hydraulic Fitting|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||6602-04-04-04|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More