3011 Water Based Fabric Adhesive (5 Gallon)
Only 1 left
Fix the inside of your RV’s ceiling with the Alphas Systems, LLC 3011 Fabric Adhesive. This water-based adhesive was designed specifically to laminate felt or other cloth fabrics to the lauan plywood of your RV’s interior ceiling. Lippert™ is now the exclusive distributor of all Alpha Systems products.
- Color: White
- Low Odor
- Short drying time
- Coverage: 220 sq. ft./gallon
- Water and UV resistant
- Environmentally safe
- Great for bonding wood to wood or carpet/fabric to wood surfaces
- 1-year warranty
Fix your RV’s Ceiling Fast
Lippert™ is now the exclusive distributor of Alpha Systems, LLC products.
Need to fix or replace the fabric on your RV’s interior ceiling? Our Alpha 3011 Fabric Adhesive can help you get the job done. This water-based adhesive was formulated to create a strong, long-lasting bond between fabric and plywood — helping you get your ceiling looking like new in no time.
Application is straightforward and can be done in a variety of ways — by spray, roll coating, or brush. Whatever method you choose, make sure all surfaces are free of dirt, oils, and other contaminants before beginning.
3011 FABRIC ADHESIVE FEATURES:
- DRIES QUICKLY — Alpha Systems 3011 dries fast for when you want to get your ceiling repaired. This adhesive can dry within 15 minutes, creating a long-lasting bond that you can trust for years to come.
- EASY REPAIR — Instead of taking your RV into the shop to fix your ceiling, now you can repair or replace it on your own, saving you time and money.
- SAFE, LOW ODOR — This is an environmentally safe product with very low VOC, and it has no special safety requirements for application.
- TENACIOUS BOND — Bonding surfaces include fabric to wood and wood to wood application. It can also be used with a variety of other porous substrates.
- DISCLAIMER — Alpha Systems, LLC retains the right to deny liability for any defects or damages to the roof membrane caused by another manufacturer’s products such as sealants, adhesives, tapes or related products.
- ALPHA 3011 may be applied by spray, roll coating, or by brush
- Surface should be free of dirt, oils, and other contaminants before application
- Only apply adhesive to one surface, and then bond surfaces together immediately
- Place moderate pressure with a clean, dry roller
- Recommended a drying time of at least 15 minutes
|Quantity In Package
|Country of Origin
|Unit of Measure
|Reference Vendor/Manufacturer Name
|Manufacturer Reference Number
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More