4-Way Flat Connector Plug And Socket with 12" Wires (Packaged)
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
- Splices into existing wiring to provide connections for both vehicle and trailer
- Looped wire can also be used as a wire extension for an existing connector
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Constructed with bonded wires and durable molded rubber
- Features 12" of color-coded wire for easier installation
- Designed for use on vehicles and trailers with two-wire systems
- CURT part number: 58381
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailer's electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer. This 4-way flat connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features durable rubber-molded construction and is made with 12" of standard color-coded, bonded loop wire to easily splice into your vehicle's wiring system. It includes both a vehicle end and trailer end and can be cut to splice into existing wiring or left as a loop to serve as a useful extension harness. It is compatible with all 2-wire vehicle systems.
- EASY GRIP. Plugging in your trailer wiring and trailer lights is easy with the ergonomic design of these vehicle-trailer connectors. They feature tabs on the top and bottom for a better grip when plugging in or unplugging.
- RELIABLE CONNECTION. These 4-pin trailer wiring plugs come ready to splice into your existing vehicle and trailer wiring. They can be used to connect the taillights, brake lights and turn signals.
- VERSATILE DESIGN. These vehicle-trailer connectors make great replacement 4-flat wiring plugs and sockets. The 4-pin wiring design matches industry-standard 4-way flat connectors and is compatible with a wide variety of trailers.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. For long-lasting use and a reliable connection, the housing of these 4-pin trailer wiring plugs is made from durable black molded rubber that will never rust or corrode.
- READY TO INSTALL. Equipped with color-coded wires, these 4-prong trailer wiring connectors come ready to install on your vehicle. The 12-inch wire loop provides extra length for an easy installation.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||58381|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More