4-Way Flat Connector Plug with 48" Wires And Hardware (Trailer Side, Packaged)
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
- Splices into trailer wiring to provide a connection to the vehicle socket
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Constructed with bonded wires and durable molded rubber
- Features 48" of color-coded wire for easier installation
- Snap locks included for fast, secure splicing
- Designed for use on vehicles and trailers with two-wire systems
- CURT part number: 58349
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailer's electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer. This 4-way flat connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features durable rubber-molded construction and is made with 48" of standard color-coded, bonded wire. It also includes snap locks and all the necessary installation hardware to easily splice into your trailer's wiring system. This 4-way flat connector is a male-end plug, specifically designed for the trailer side of the connection. It is compatible with all 2-wire vehicle systems.
- EASY GRIP. Plugging in your trailer wiring and trailer lights is easy with the ergonomic design of this trailer plug. It features tabs on the top and bottom for a better grip when plugging into your vehicle or unplugging.
- RELIABLE CONNECTION. This 4-pin trailer wiring plug comes ready to splice into your existing trailer wiring. It can be used to connect the taillights, brake lights and turn signals.
- VERSATILE DESIGN. This trailer connector makes a great replacement 4-flat trailer wiring connector. The 4-pin wiring design matches industry-standard 4-way flat sockets and can be used on a wide variety of trailers.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. For long-lasting use and a reliable connection, the housing of this 4-pin trailer wiring plug is made from durable black molded rubber that will never rust or corrode.
- READY TO INSTALL. Equipped with blunt-cut, color-coded wires and four snap locks, this 4-prong trailer wiring plug comes ready to install. The 48-inch wire lead provides plenty of extra length for a flexible installation.
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||58349|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More