4-Way Flat License Plate Light Plug Connector Socket with 60" Wires
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
- Splices into vehicle wiring to provide a connection for a trailer plug
- 1-1/4" plug fits a typical license plate light hole
- Designed for use on vehicles with two-wire systems
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Constructed with bonded wires and durable molded rubber
- Features 60" of color-coded wire for easier installation
- Dust cover keeps connector clean when not in use
- CURT part number: 58406
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailer's electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer. This 4-way flat connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features a special license plate light hole socket that mounts in any 1-1/4" license plate light hole for a convenient attachment point. It is constructed with durable molded rubber and is made with 60" of standard color-coded, bonded wire to easily splice into your vehicle's wiring system. This 4-way flat connector is a female-end socket, specifically designed for the car side of the connection. It is compatible with all 2-wire vehicle systems.
- LICENSE PLATE INTEGRATION. Plugging in your trailer wiring and trailer lights is easy with the integrated design of this vehicle socket. It mounts into virtually any 1-1/4-inch diameter license plate light hole, remaining inconspicuous but on-hand for whenever needed.
- RELIABLE CONNECTION. This 4-pin trailer wiring socket comes ready to splice into your existing vehicle wiring and makes a great replacement 4-flat trailer wiring connector. It can be used to connect the taillights, brake lights and turn signals.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. For long-lasting use and a reliable connection, the housing of this vehicle-side 4-pin trailer wiring plug is made from durable black molded rubber that will never rust or corrode.
- READY TO INSTALL. Equipped with blunt-cut, color-coded wires, this 4-prong trailer wiring plug comes ready to install on your vehicle. The 60-inch wire lead provides plenty of extra length for a flexible installation.
- DUST COVER. To promote long-lasting use and weather resistance, this 4-pin trailer wiring harness comes with an integrated rubber dust cover. It easily fits onto the 4-way flat connector when not in use, protecting it against the outdoor elements and internal corrosion.
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||58406|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More