4034 Acrylic Roof Coating, White (1 Gallon)
Maintain your RV’s roof with ALPHA 4034 by Alpha Systems, LLC. This sealant is a water-based, acrylic coat that’s formulated to protect and maintain your RV’s roofing surface. Plus, it’s now exclusively distributed by Lippert Components®.
- Available color: white
- Size: 1-gallon pail
- Coverage: 1 gallon covers approx. 200 sq. ft.
- Designed to protect existing RV roofs
- Helps keep roofing surfaces cool
- Can be re-coated as often as needed
- Provides added strength to RV roofs
- No odor
New! Lippert Components® is now the exclusive distributor of RV sealants and adhesives from Alpha Systems, LLC.
Maintaining your RV’s existing roof is easy with ALPHA 4034. This water-based, acrylic sealant is formulated to protect and add durability to RV roofing surfaces. Once cured, this sealant reflects heat and light, helping to keep your roof’s surface cooler. It also helps maintain your roof in low temperature climates.
Compatible with multiple surface materials, ALPHA 4034 works great with polyurethane foam, aluminum, galvanized steel, fiberglass, and even cured concrete. Plus, with this sealant, you can re-coat as often as needed to keep it in top condition.
ALPHA 4034 FEATURES:
- RV ROOF MAINTENANCE — The ALPHA 4034 Acrylic Roof Coating was formulated to help maintain and add durability to existing RV roof surfaces.
- KEEPS SURFACES COOL — Once cured, this acrylic coating is designed to reflect light and heat, helping to cool surface temperatures of RV roofs.
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS — You can use ALPHA 4034 as often as you need. This formula can be re-coated to help you continually maintain the strength and durability of your RV roof.
- SURFACE COMPATIBILITY — ALPHA 4034 works with numerous surfaces, including — polyurethane foam, aluminum, galvanized steel, fiberglass, and even cured concrete.
- RECOMMENDED — Before use, please review all coating application instructions and the provided safety information.
- Ensure surface is clean, dry, and free of moisture or oils before application
- Can be applied by brush or roller
- A skin will begin to form after 20 minutes
- Wait 4-6 hours for surface to be completely cured
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||N403401GLCI|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More