4034 Acrylic RV Roof Coating, White (1 Gallon)
Lippert™ helps you seal maintain your RV's roof with confidence.
- Color: white
- Size: 1 gallon
- Coverage: 1 gallon covers approx. 200 sq. ft.
- Designed to protect existing RV roofs
- Helps keep roofing surfaces cool
- Can be re-coated as often as needed
- Provides added strength to RV roofs
Trust the Name the Pros Use
When it comes to repairing and maintaining your RV's roof, windows, vents or doors, look no further than Alpha Systems. Exclusively distributed by Lippert™, the Alpha lineup of adhesives, sealants, tapes and roofing kits are specifically formulated to work together as a holistic system for your RV. Our 4034 acrylic RV roof coating can be applied to your RV's existing roof -- giving it added strength and protection. This water-based, acrylic sealant is formulated to reflect heat and light, helping to keep your roof’s surface cooler. Compatible with multiple surface materials, ALPHA 4034 works great with polyurethane foam, aluminum, galvanized steel, fiberglass, and even cured concrete. Plus, with this sealant, you can re-coat as often as needed to keep it in top condition
With Alpha Systems, you get a holistic system of premium RV repair and maintenance products all designed to work together. From our self-leveling sealants to our butyl tapes, each Alpha product is carefully formulated in our labs and tested for superior performance. Our standard is to never settle for status quo. We’re constantly raising the bar, innovating and improving our family products, in every detail. That’s why RV manufacturers, dealerships and service technicians throughout the industry trust our name when it comes to giving their customer a product they can rely on. And better yet, all of our high-quality sealants, adhesives and tapes are made in the heart of RV country, right here in the USA.
Alpha Systems, trusted by the pros, formulated for your RV.
Everything You Need for Your RV, Under One Roof
Compatible with multiple surface materials, ALPHA 4034 works great with polyurethane foam, aluminum, galvanized steel, fiberglass, and even cured concrete. Plus, with this sealant, you can re-coat as often as needed to keep it in top condition.
4034 ACRYLIC ROOF COATING FEATURES:
- MAINTENANCE — The ALPHA 4034 acrylic roof coating was formulated to help maintain and add durability to existing RV roof surfaces
- REFLECTIVE — Once cured, this coating reflects light and heat, helping to cool surface temperatures
- MULTIPLE USES — This formula can be re-coated to help you continually maintain the strength and durability of your RV roof
- COMPATIBILITY — Works with numerous surfaces, including — polyurethane foam, aluminum, galvanized steel, fiberglass and even cured concrete
- ALPHA — Alpha Systems provides a holistic lineup of tapes, sealants, adhesives and cleaners all formulated for your RV
- Ensure surface is clean, dry, and free of moisture or oils before application
- Can be applied by brush or roller
- A skin will begin to form after 20 minutes
- Wait 4-6 hours for surface to be completely cured
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||RV Roof Coating|
|Sealant Features||No Odor|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||N403401GLCI|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More