The innovative, heavy-duty 4800 Jack by HappiJac combines customer feedback, research and rigorous testing to provide a stronger, safer jack with an impressive 2,800-pound load rating. Ideal for multi-slide truck campers, the 4800 Jack boasts robust strength, stability and efficiency with a self-lubricating bronze nut, a polished screw and a large Torrington thrust bearing. Three extra inches of length yield maximum clearance and significantly improves lateral and structural support.
- 2800-pound load rating ideal for multi-slide truck campers
- 36.5” lift combined with 51” outer tube offers maximum clearance
- Plated and powder-coated outer tube resists corrosion
- Easy-to- access manual override with full 360-degree cranking
- Efficient, precision CAD design sustains quiet operation
- Field serviceable with east access to all components
- Upgradeable to electric
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Low amp draw
- Support Documentation
Visit our online customer support center for product manuals, videos, installation instructions and more.