5-Way Flat Connector Plug And Socket with 72" Wires (Packaged)
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
- Splices into existing wiring to provide connections for both vehicle and trailer
- Looped wire can also be used as a wire extension for an existing connector
- 5-way flat connects tail lights, brake lights, turn signals and reverse lights
- Constructed with bonded wires and durable molded rubber
- Features 72" of color-coded wire for easier installation
- Ideal for trailers with surge brakes, commonly found on boat trailers
- CURT part number: 58551
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailer's electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer. This 5-way flat connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals, reverse lights and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features durable rubber-molded construction and is made with 72" of standard color-coded, bonded loop wire to easily splice into your vehicle's wiring system. It includes both a vehicle-end and trailer-end connector and can be cut to splice into existing wiring or left as a loop to serve as a useful extension harness. 5-way flat connectors are commonly used on boat trailers with surge brakes.
- EASY GRIP. Plugging in your trailer wiring and trailer lights is easy with the ergonomic design of these trailer wiring connectors. They feature tabs on the sides for a better grip when plugging in or unplugging.
- RELIABLE CONNECTION. This 5-wire trailer wiring harness comes ready to splice into your existing vehicle and trailer wiring. It can be used to connect the taillights, brake lights, turn signals and reverse lights.
- VERSATILE DESIGN. These vehicle-trailer connectors make great replacement 5-flat trailer wiring connectors for your vehicle and trailer. The 5-pin wiring design matches industry-standard 5-way flat plugs and is commonly used on boat trailers and trailers with surge brakes.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. For long-lasting use and a reliable connection, the housing of these 5-wire trailer wiring plugs is made from durable black molded rubber that will never rust or corrode.
- READY TO INSTALL. Equipped with color-coded wires, this 5-prong trailer wiring harness comes ready to install on your vehicle and trailer. The 72-inch wire lead provides plenty of extra length for a flexible installation.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||58551|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More