5-Way Flat Connector Socket with Hardware (Vehicle Side, Packaged)
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
- 5-way flat connects tail lights, brake lights, turn signals and reverse lights
- Constructed with bonded wires and durable molded rubber
- Features color-coded wire for easier installation
- Ideal for trailers with surge brakes, commonly found on boat trailers
- Includes snap locks, mounting bracket and hardware
- CURT part number: 58545
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailer's electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer. This 5-way flat connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals, brake lights and reverse lights, as well as a ground connection. It features durable rubber-molded construction and is made with standard color-coded, bonded wire. It also includes snap locks, a mounting bracket and all necessary installation hardware to easily splice into your vehicle's wiring system and mount on the rear of your vehicle. This 5-way flat connector is a female-end socket, specifically designed for the vehicle side of the connection. It is compatible with all 2-wire vehicle systems.
- EASY GRIP. Plugging in your trailer wiring and trailer lights is easy with the ergonomic design of this vehicle socket. It features tabs on the sides for a better grip when plugging in or unplugging.
- RELIABLE CONNECTION. This 5-wire trailer wiring socket comes ready to splice into your existing vehicle wiring. It can be used to connect the taillights, brake lights, turn signals and reverse lights.
- VERSATILE DESIGN. This vehicle-trailer connector makes a great replacement 5-flat trailer wiring connector for your vehicle. The 5-pin wiring design matches industry-standard 5-way flat plugs and is commonly used on boat trailers and trailers with surge brakes.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. For long-lasting use and a reliable connection, the housing of this vehicle-side 5-wire trailer wiring plug is made from durable black molded rubber that will never rust or corrode.
- READY TO INSTALL. Equipped with blunt-cut, color-coded wires and snap locks, this 5-prong trailer wiring plug comes ready to install on your vehicle. The wire lead provides plenty of extra length for a flexible installation.
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||58545|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More