Furrion 50A RV Power Cord Conversion Kit - 125/250V #FCKIT52-PS
Only 1 left
The Furrion 50-amp RV power cord conversion kit allows you to convert your existing non-detachable cordset into a detachable LED inlet type. It is compatible with most other cordset brands and includes all necessary components for a complete install.
- Converts hardwired RV power cordset into easy-to-use electrical setup
- Powersmart™ indicators for visual confirmation of connection
- Constructed from heavy-duty, marine-grade materials
- Weatherproof cover to protect your connection
- Simple and easy installation
- Use your existing cordset
- Universal fit with all other brands
- Easier storage for your cable
- Includes inlet, mounting ring, connector, junction box and cover
- Furrion Reference Number: FCKIT52-PS
The Furrion RV power conversion kit is not just a complete set that includes all of the necessary components; it also offers a universal fit for your RV. The components are designed to work with virtually any other brand to make installation simple and hassle-free. It utilizes your existing cordset and comes with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions. This conversion kit is great for travel trailers, 5th wheel trailers and other RV campers.
Built for Outside
The components included in the Furrion power conversion kit are constructed to weather the outdoors, featuring heavy-duty, marine-grade materials. The kit includes a weatherproof cover to protect the connector, as well as a stainless steel exterior mounting ring for the inlet. To give you full assurance of power, the inlet is equipped with Powersmart technology, featuring internal LEDs that light up blue to indicate live voltage.
This kit has a fiber-filled polyester 3-wire connection inlet rated for 50 amps and 125/250 volts.
Conversion Kit Components:
- POWERSMART INLET - The included inlet is rated for 50 amps and 125/250 volts, featuring a square, non-metallic cover with a stainless steel plate. The inlet also features Powersmart technology for an easy visual check for a live connection
- CONNECTOR - The 50-amp, 125/250-volt connector is designed for heavy-duty, industrial strength and quality. It features a durable PA body and nickel-plated brass pins
- WEATHERPROOF COVER - The heavy-duty cover is designed to fit the 50-amp connector, providing weatherproof protection from the outdoor elements
- JUNCTION BOX - The junction box is also built with industry-strength and heavy-duty quality, providing a reliable in-line interior installation
- EXTERIOR INLET MOUNTING RING – This exterior mounting ring is made from high-grade stainless steel with a special white outdoor coating (may not be required)
|Quantity In Package
|Unit of Measure
|Manufacturer Reference Number
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More