Furrion Transfer Switch - 50A, 125/250V
Safely and automatically changeover input from shore power to generator power.
- Durable brass terminals
- Mountable design
- UL94 fire resistant
- Safety interlock
- Vibrationsmart™ to withstand rough road conditions
- Climatesmart™ to withstand temperature fluctuations
High Quality Materials
High copper content brass terminals reduce operating temperature, increase conduction and improve safety. A direct connection to the safety interlock contacts provides less resistance in the circuit which reduces heat, improves thermal and electrical conductivity and reduces the risk of a thermal event. The mechanical safety interlock prevents generator and shore power sources from connecting simultaneously and provides a stronger terminal contact.
The Furrion transfer switch features a built-in safe switch interlock system and is used to automatically switch between two separate 125/250V AC power sources. These power sources can be from a generator, shore power cord or inverter. The mechanical interlock between contractors ensures both cannot be used simultaneously, preventing overvoltage on the output line.
The transfer switch is equipped with Furrion's Climatesmart and Vibrationsmart technology to ensure the unit is capable of withstanding rough vibrations and extreme temperature fluctuations that are part of a typical mobile lifestyle.
Furrion Transfer Switch - 50A, 125/250V Features:
- SAFE AND AUTOMATIC -- The transfer switch has a built-in safe switch interlock system to switch between two power sources
- SAFETY FEATURE -- The mechanical interlock between contractors cannot be used in parallel, preventing overvoltage
- TIME DELAY -- Once AC power from the generator is sensed by the transfer switch at input 2 terminals, it will start a timer and automatically switch over to generator power supply after a 20-30 second delay
- DURABLE AND RELIABLE -- Designed with Furrion's proprietary Vibrationsmart™ and Climatesmart™ technologies, this ATS is built to withstand constant vibrations and extreme temperatures
- HIGHEST SAFETY STANDARDS -- The automatic transfer switch comes in a UL94 flame retarded enclosure and is certified to UL standards UL1008
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Furrion transfer switch - 50A, 125/250V is included.|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||F50-ATS|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More