5160 ALPHATHANE Non-Sag Sealant - Various Colors (9.8 Oz. Tube)
Starting At $15.95
Repair and seal your RV's windows and doors with Lippert™.
- Available colors: white, gray, black, beige or almond
- Coverage: ¼” bead covers approx. 30'
- Designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Perfect for vertical, dissimilar surfaces like RV doors and windows
- Contains no solvents or isocyanates
- Indoor/outdoor application
- Helps prevent air and moisture intrusion
- Paintable once cured
Trust the Name the Pros Use
When it comes to repairing and maintaining your RV's roof, windows, vents or doors, look no further than Alpha Systems. Exclusively distributed by Lippert™, the Alpha lineup of adhesives, sealants, tapes and roofing kits are specifically formulated to work together as a holistic system for your RV. Our 5160 ALPHATHANE non-sag sealant is your go-to when sealing around your RV's windows, doors or any other vertical area on your rig. This is a high-strength, non-sag, adhesive sealant that is particularly useful when sealing dissimilar surfaces. It exhibits superb adhesion to wood, metal, glass, and most other common construction substrates. Plus, this sealant is weather resistant, paintable, and has no odor — making it suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
The 5160 Alphathane non-sag sealant comes in a single tube and is available in white, beige, gray or almond color options.
Everything You Need for Your RV, Under One Roof
With Alpha Systems, you get a holistic system of premium RV repair and maintenance products all designed to work together. From our self-leveling sealants to our butyl tapes, each Alpha product is carefully formulated in our labs and tested for superior performance. Our standard is to never settle for status quo. We’re constantly raising the bar, innovating and improving our family products, in every detail. That’s why RV manufacturers, dealerships and service technicians throughout the industry trust our name when it comes to giving their customer a product they can rely on. And better yet, all of our high-quality sealants, adhesives and tapes are made in the heart of RV country, right here in the USA.
Alpha Systems, trusted by the pros, formulated for your RV.
ALPHATHANE NON-SAG SEALANT FEATURES:
- COMPATIBILITY — Great for dissimilar surfaces on your RV like, window and door frames, waterproofing, flashing and joint filling
- MULTIPLE USES — This sealant contains no solvents or isocyanates and is odor-free — making it safe for both indoor and outdoor use
- RELIABLY DESIGNED — Once completely cured, this sealant is formulated to withstand the wear and tear of the outdoor elements, day after day
- CUSTOMIZATION — Available in Beige, Gray, Almond and White to match your RV's aesthetic
- ALPHA — Alpha Systems provides a holistic lineup of tapes, sealants, adhesives and cleaners all formulated for your RV
- Ensure substrates are clean, dry, and free of oil and moisture.
- Exercise extra care during application to avoid air or debris entrapment.
- This product can be applied by a standard caulking gun.
- Once applied, do not handle, move, or pack for 1 hour.
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Non-Sag Sealant Tube|
|Sealant Features||100% Solids|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More