5500 Series Residential Outswing Steel Entry Door, 4-Lite Window; RH (32" x 72")
Residential entry door available in three different styles for mobile homes and manufactured houses.
- Choose a standard 6-panel style, a 4-Lite window (22" x 6"), or 9-Lite window (20" x 36")
- Door size must be within 1/8" of the rough opening size
- Outswing door with 4 hinges (hinge location based on looking at the door from the outside)
- 1-3/8" door thickness
- Includes door knob, lockset, and deadbolt (keyed alike)
MORE THAN JUST A DOOR
When you choose Kinro, you're buying more than just a door. You're getting an attractive gateway to new adventure every morning and a secure, warm welcome home. From the very beginning, Kinro has built sophisticated doors and windows that do more than provide utility - every product detail contributes to the safety, comfort and quality of your home.
The 5500 Series 6-Panel Outswing Entry Door, available with several different window configurations, gives your home a clean and classic look without compromising security and energy efficiency. With heavy-duty steel paneling and a galvanized steel frame, the 5500 Series door securely protects your entryway. The door’s polystyrene foam core helps to insulate your home, acting as a thermal barrier against the outdoor elements. This functional entryway is a great addition to any home.
- White painted galvanized steel mounting frame
- Full perimeter compression gaskets and seals
- Polystyrene foam core insulation
- Complies with HUD Standard 3280.405
- Four extruded hinges with bushings
How To: Install the 5500 Series Residential Door
|Series||5500 Series Residential Door|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||V000443506|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More