5500 Series Residential Outswing Steel Entry Door, Standard 6-Panel; LH (32" x 76")
Transform your home's entryway with a classic, secure entry door from Lippert™.
- Choose a standard 6-panel style, a 4-Lite window (22" x 6"), or 9-Lite window (20" x 36")
- Outswing door with 4 hinges
- 1-3/8" door thickness
- Polystyrene foam core insulation
- Keyed Alike knob, lock set and dead bolt kit included
- Door size must be within 1/8" of the rough opening size
- Full perimeter compression gaskets and seals
- White, galvanized steel mounting frame
- Complies with HUD standard 3280, 405
Experience a New Way to Enter Your Home
The Kinro 5500 Series Residential 6-Panel Outswing Entry Door by Lippert™, comes readily available in three stylish doorway configurations — Standard 6-Panel, 4-Lite Window and 9-Lite. No matter your preference, this door gives your home a clean and classic look without compromising security and energy efficiency. Constructed with a heavy-duty, steel paneling and a galvanized steel frame, the 5500 Series residential door securely protects your entryway — helping to keep your home and your loved ones safe. Plus, the door’s polystyrene foam core helps to insulate your home, acting as a thermal barrier against the outdoor elements. Whether you’re building a new home or looking for a reliable entry door replacement, the 5500 Series is a great addition to any home.
The 5500 Series comes complete with a Keyed Alike knob, lock set and dead bolt kit and the door is prepped for installation. Available in three different styles and multiple sizes, the door size must be within 1/8" of the rough opening size of your home's entryway. This door series complies with HUD standard 3280, 405.
More Than Just a Door
When you choose Kinro, you're buying more than just a door for your residence. You're getting an attractive gateway to new adventure every morning and a secure, warm welcome home. From the very beginning, Kinro has built sophisticated doors and windows that do more than provide utility — every product detail contributes to the safety, comfort and quality of your home.
5500 SERIES RESIDENTIAL DOOR FEATURES:
- SECURITY- The Kinro 5500 Series is constructed with heavy-duty, galvanized steel and comes complete with a Keyed Alike knob, lock and dead bolt
- CLASSIC STYLE - Choose from the standard 6-panel, 4-lite window and 9-lite window models
- INSULATION - The polystyrene foam core helps insulate your home, acting as a thermal barrier against the elements
- BUILT RIGHT - The 5500 Series was built to comply with HUD standard 3280, 405
- HOME SOLUTIONS - Kinro offers door and window solutions that contribute to the safety, comfort and quality of your home
How To: Install the 5500 Series Residential Door
|Series||5500 Series Residential Door|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Door Assembly,Door Knob,Deadbolt,Keys (4)|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Door Hinge Location||Left|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||V000387377|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More