CURT 1/2" Quick Link (16,500 lbs. Breaking Strength, Packaged)
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
CURT quick links feature a threaded end and barrel screw that allow them to be dependable and convenient. The threaded link requires no tools for tightening or loosening, though it does feature a hex shape that can accept a wrench for an extra tight hold.
- Provides a quick, secure link for chains, cables, ropes or straps
- Threaded link ensures secure attachment with the option to disconnect later
- Requires no tools for installation
- Features a breaking strength of 16,500 lbs.
- Protected by a durable zinc-plated finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- CURT part number: 82935
CURT quick links are an extremely versatile and reliable tool to help you get to your destination and go a little further once you get there. A quick link is essentially a hook that is able to be fastened into a closed loop. This means it can be linked onto any D-ring or tie-down like a hook and just as easily secured like a seamless link in a chain. CURT quick links feature a special threaded end and barrel screw that allow them to be dependable and convenient. The threaded link requires no tools for tightening or loosening, though it does feature a hex shape that can accept a wrench for an extra tight hold. Quick link hooks can be used to connect rope, cable and chain, and they are the perfect safety accessory to maximize the security of your safety chains and trailer. Their list of possible applications also goes well beyond towing, giving you a reliable connection for rock climbing, boating, camping, setting up a swing or hammock, leashing the dog, repairing chain, fastening down cargo and more. To make sure our quick links are fit to face the outdoors and all of your undertakings, we construct them from heat-treated steel and give them a zinc-plated finish for durability and rust resistance. This CURT quick link features a breaking strength of 16,500 lbs., a working load limit of 3,300 lbs. and features a 1/2" diameter link.
- THREADED LATCH. This safety chain hook is equipped with a threaded end and hex nut to provide enhanced security when connecting your safety chains to your trailer hitch
- RELIABLE STRENGTH. With high-strength steel construction, this threaded hook is rated for a breaking strength of 16,500 pounds and a work load limit of 3,300 pounds
- READY TO TOW. Threaded trailer safety chain hooks are easy to install. Simply unthread the hex nut and link the hook onto the trailer hitch loop before towing. Then, tighten the nut using a wrench
- VERSATILE. Safety chain hooks are great for a wide variety of uses, beyond towing. This 1/2-inch diameter snap hook can be used to attach cargo straps or ropes or as a hand winch attachment hook for a quick connection
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. To promote long-lasting use and dependable safety, this threaded carabiner safety chain hook is finished with a durable zinc plating. It resists rain, dirt, snow, mud and other corrosive elements
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Warranty Term||Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||82935|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More