5/8" Hitch Lock (2", 2-1/2" or 3" Receiver, Deadbolt, Chrome)
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
This item is currently experiencing unusually long shipping times.
- 5/8" diameter pin fits 2", 2-1/2" or 3" receiver tubes
- Protected by a durable chrome-plated finish
- Easy-to-operate, 1/4-turn lock activation
- Watertight dust cap prevents internal corrosion
- Includes two keys for added convenience
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- CURT part number: 23021
Make your tow vehicle and trailer more secure by keeping them locked up tight with a CURT hitch lock. Like a hitch pin and clip, a hitch lock is designed to insert into the fastener hole in the side of a receiver tube in order to hold a ball mount or hitch-mounted accessory in place. While a CURT hitch pin does offer sufficient strength for keeping your ball mount firmly attached, a CURT hitch lock goes one step further. CURT hitch locks allow you to lock your ball mount into your trailer hitch, deterring theft and preventing anyone from detaching your trailer at the ball mount and towing away your property without your permission. This CURT hitch lock features a deadbolt design and comes with a 5/8" pin diameter to fit a 2", 2-1/2" or 3" receiver tube size. CURT deadbolt hitch locks have a solid, square-shaped lock mechanism and a bent handle for easier gripping. They are key-operated and activate with a simple 1/4-turn. They also come with a watertight dust cap to keep out the elements and prevent corrosion. For the ultimate in towing security, a hitch lock and coupler lock used together will provide security at both the vehicle-side and trailer-side of your towing setup. For your boat, ATV or camper, keep your toys more secure with CURT hitch locks.
- DEPENDABLE SECURITY. To protect your trailer and trailer hitch ball mount from theft, this locking hitch pin is made with high-strength steel construction.
- EASY TO OPERATE. This deadbolt-style locking hitch pin has a heavy-duty look to deter theft, and uses a simple 1/4-turn lock activation for convenient locking and unlocking as needed.
- VERSATILE. With a 5/8-inch diameter pin, this receiver hitch lock fits virtually any 2-inch, 2-1/2-inch or 3-inch hitch receiver with a 5/8-inch hole, making it a perfect fit for most class 3, class 4 and class 5 hitches.
- WATERTIGHT. The internal components of this hitch lock can easily be protected from the elements with the included watertight dust cap, while the hitch pin is shielded against corrosion with a durable chrome plating.
- TWO KEYS INCLUDED. For your convenience, two keys are included with this trailer hitch lock. You can keep the spare key in a discrete location for emergencies or give it to a friend for helpful access.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Material Type||Carbon Steel|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||23021|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More