7-Way RV Blade Connector Socket with Integrated Bracket (Vehicle Side, Packaged)
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
- Splices into vehicle wiring to provide a connection for a trailer plug
- 7-way connects tail, brake, reverse, turn signals, brakes and auxiliary power
- Interchangeable with other 7-way RV connectors
- Concealed terminals help ensure a reliable connection
- Spring-loaded dust cover keeps connector clean when not in use
- Integrated bracket securely mounts socket to the vehicle or trailer hitch
- 7-way RV blade connectors commonly used on RV travel trailers
- Wires not included
- CURT part number: 58417
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailer's electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer. This 7-way round RV blade connector is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals, electric trailer brakes, a 12-volt battery, reverse lights and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. It features rust-free black plastic construction and comes with a spring-loaded cover to keep out dust and water. This 7-way round connector is a female-end socket, specifically designed for the vehicle side of the connection. 7-way RV blades are typically used on RV travel trailers, and this particular connector can be easily interchanges with other 7-way RV connectors.
- PROTECTED. This 7-way RV blade socket is equipped with a spring-loaded dust cover that keeps the connection points dry and protected when not in use, ensuring strong, consistent power for miles to come.
- WEATHER-RESISTANT. This trailer wiring socket comes with concealed wire terminals. This helps protect the splice-in connection points for the wires, keeping them safe from dirt, rain, corrosion and other threats.
- RELIABLE CONNECTION. This 7-pin trailer wiring socket comes ready to splice into your existing vehicle wiring. It can be used to connect the taillights, brake lights, reverse lights, turn signals, trailer brakes and auxiliary power.
- VERSATILE DESIGN. This connector makes a great replacement 7-way RV blade connector and is interchangeable with virtually any vehicle-side 7-way RV connector. 7-pin trailer wiring is commonly used for towing RV travel trailers.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. For long-lasting use and a reliable connection, the housing of this 7-pin trailer wiring socket is made from durable black plastic that will never rust or corrode.
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||58417|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More