7" Brake Hub, 5 on 4.5"; 1/2" Stud - 2,200 lbs. (with Bearing Cone Kit)
Get a genuine Lippert™ replacement part. This brake hub is designed for 2,200 lb. trailer axles, has a 5 on 4.5” bolt pattern, and is made from durable, solid iron. Bearing kit included and bagged separately.
- Lippert™ genuine replacement part
- Brake Hub #134206
- Bearing Kit #333948
- Axle rating: 2,200 lbs.
- Wheel size: 8" to 12"
- Bolt pattern: 5 on 4.5"
- Stud size: 1/2”
- Bearing Kit includes: Inner Bearing Cone, Inner/Outer Bearing Cone, Inner Bearing Cup, Inner/Out Bearing Cup, Cotter Pin, Double Lip Grease Seal
- 1-year warranty
If you need to replace your brake hub, go with a trusted name and get a genuine Lippert™ replacement part. For ultimate peace of mind on the road, replace your brake hub with this Lippert™ Brake Hub, designed for 2,200 lb. trailer axles, with a 5 on 4.5” bolt pattern, and made from durable, solid iron.
This hub includes a bearing kit that is bagged separately. A one-year warranty comes standard. Confirm the bolt pattern, axle rating, and other dimensions before purchasing. If you have questions, consult your original equipment manufacturer.
BRAKE HUB FEATURES:
- GENUINE REPLACEMENT PART — Go with the name you know. Get peace of mind knowing you’re traveling with a genuine Lippert™ replacement part.
- DESIGNED FOR TRAILER IDLER AXLES — This brake hub is designed for 2,200 lb. trailer axles.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION — This industry-standard hub is constructed from solid iron.
- RELIABILITY — Powered by a name campers trust.
BEARING KIT DETAILS:
- Bearing Kit, 3,500 lb. axle, includes:
- 122092 Inner Bearing Cone, 3,500 lb. axle
- 122089 Inner/Outer Bearing Cone, 2,000-3,500 lb. axle
- 124296 Inner Bearing Cup, 3,500 lb. axle
- 125102 Inner/Outer Bearing Cup, 2,000-3,500 lb. axle
- 122075 Cotter Pin — Standard
- 122087 Double Lip Grease Seal for 2,800-3,500 lb.
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More