8010 Water Based Adhesive (5 Gallon)
The Alphas Systems, LLC 8010 Adhesive is a water-based adhesive with a short drying time, ideal for installing RV roofing quickly. It dries fast yet stays flexible, allowing the roof membrane to expand and contract without peeling off easily. The 8010 Adhesive bonds most surfaces, including EPPDM, PVC, and Hypalon membranes, as well as wood, plywood, fiberboard, polyisocyanurate, gypsum, and concrete decking substrates. Lippert™ is now the exclusive distributor of all Alpha Systems products.
- Color: White
- Zero odor
- Short drying time
- Coverage: 160-200 sq. ft./gallon
- Highly flexible once cured, allowing for expansion and contraction of attached membrane
- Bonds to EPPDM, PVC, and Hypalon membranes, as well as wood, plywood, fiberboard, polyisocyanurate, gypsum, and concrete decking substrates
- 1-year warranty
A QUICK, FLEXIBLE DRY FOR YOUR RV ROOF
Lippert™ is now the exclusive distributor of Alpha Systems, LLC products.
For fast, effective bonding of your roof to your RV, you need the Alpha Systems 8010 Adhesive. This adhesive has a short drying time and water-based formula designed to provide a tenacious bond in fully adhered, singly ply roofing applications. Once it cures, it stays flexible allowing for expansion and contraction of the attached roofing membrane.
Application is straightforward and can be done in a variety of ways — by spray, roll coating, or brush. Whatever method you choose, apply the adhesive to both surfaces, apply to the decking, then roll or broom down the application area to eliminate bubbles and ensure total bonding.
8010 ADHESIVE FEATURES:
- DRIES QUICKLY — Alpha Systems 8010 dries fast for when you want to get your roof done. It’s ideal for getting personal projects done and done fast, or for applications dictated by production line speed.
- FLEXIBLE — Flexibility is important in your adhesive, so that the roof membrane can expand and contract even after it’s attached to the roof.
- SAFE, ZERO ODOR — This very low VOC, odorless adhesive has no special safety requirements for application.
- TENACIOUS BOND — Bonding surfaces include EPDM, TPO, PVC, and Hypalon membranes; as well as wood, plywood, fiberboard, polyisocyanurate, gypsum, and concrete decking substrates.
- DISCLAIMER — Alpha Systems, LLC retains the right to deny liability for any defects or damages to the roof membrane caused by another manufacturer’s products such as sealants, adhesives, tapes or related products.
- ALPHA 8010 may be applied by spray, roll coating, or by brush
- For spray applications, an Aro 650095 4.25 inch air motor with a 30:1 ratio pump at 80 PSI is recommended. A 651-500 gun equipped with #651551 quick clean and spray tip #T.C. 1565 with 0.015 orifice should also be used
- For maximum bond strength, apply ALPHA 8010 to both surfaces. If one surface is porous, it is acceptable to wet laminate the membrane to the substrate. If both surfaces are non- porous, apply adhesive to both surfaces at 4-5 mils and allow 20-30 minutes to dry; the adhesive will turn from white to clear
- The membrane can then be applied to the decking
- Roll or broom down the application area to eliminate bubbles and ensure 100% bonding between surfaces
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Sealant Features||No Odor|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||N801000P|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More