8019 Water Based Bonding Adhesive - Various Options
Starting At $85.95
Repair your RV's roof with Alpha Systems and Lippert™.
Trust the Name the Pros Use
When it comes to repairing and maintain your RV's roof, look no further than Alpha Systems. Exclusively distributed by Lippert™, the Alpha lineup of adhesives, sealants, tapes and roofing kits are specifically formulated to work together as a holistic system for your RV. Today’s RVs roofs are complex and need sealants and adhesives you can trust on the road. Our Alpha 8019 Water Based Bonding Adhesive can help you get the job done. This water-based adhesive was formulated to create a strong, long-lasting bond for roofing membranes — including AlphaFlex, TPO, and PVC membranes, wood, plywood, fiberboard, polyisocyanurate, gypsum, and concrete decking substrates.
This adhesive has a quick drying time, and application is straightforward and can be done in a variety of ways — by spray, roll coating, or brush. Whatever method you choose, make sure all surfaces are free of dirt, oils, and other contaminants before beginning.
This kit includes 8019 water-based bonding adhesive for TPO and PVC RV roofing membranes. Please follow application instructions before use.
Everything You Need for Your RV, Under One Roof
With Alpha Systems, you get a holistic system of premium RV repair and maintenance products all designed to work together. From our self-leveling sealants to our butyl tapes, each Alpha product is carefully formulated in our labs and tested for superior performance. Our standard is to never settle for status quo. We’re constantly raising the bar, innovating and improving our family products, in every detail. That’s why RV manufacturers, dealerships and service technicians throughout the industry trust our name when it comes to giving their customer a product they can rely on. And better yet, all of our high-quality sealants, adhesives and tapes are made in the heart of RV country, right here in the USA.
Alpha Systems, trusted by the pros, formulated for your RV.
8019 WATER BASED BONDING ADHESIVE FEATURES:
- EFFICIENT — Alpha 8019 can dry within 15 minutes, creating a long-lasting bond that you can trust for years to come
- DIY REPAIR — Instead of taking your RV into the shop to fix your roof, now you can repair it on your own
- COMPATIBILITY — This adhesive can bond with AlphaFlex, TPO and PVC RV membranes
- EASY INSTALL — Application is straightforward and can be done in a variety of ways — by spray, roll coating or brush
- ALPHA — Alpha Systems provides a holistic lineup of tapes, sealants, adhesives and cleaners all formulated for your RV
- To install your SuperFlex roof membrane, you will need:
- Alpha water-based adhesive #8010 or #8011 (included in kit)
- Alpha Q130 Butyl Tape (included in kit)
- Alpha #1021 self-leveling, and #1010 non-sag sealants (included in kit)
- You will also need duct tape (2” minimum width), a paint roller or brush, squeegee, utility knife, and heavy-duty stapler
- Optional: porous tape (masking or fiberglass mesh) for smoother seams
- Note: do not use silicone, which will not adhere to the membrane, use Lippert-supplied sealants only
- With SuperFlex roof membrane, normal maintenance is simple, easy, and requires no special materials
- Periodic cleaning (three to four times per year) is the primary maintenance required
- We recommend using a non-abrasive household cleaner such as dish soap, and a medium-bristled scrub brush
- Do not use any harsh or highly abrasive products during routine cleaning
- When finished cleaning, remember to thoroughly rinse the roof and sidewalls in order to remove any soap residue and to prevent streaking
- ALPHA 8019 may be applied by spray, roll coating, or by brush
- Surface should be free of dirt, oils, and other contaminants before application
- If one surface is porous, wet laminate the membrane to the substrate
- If both surfaces are non-porous, apply adhesive to both surfaces
- Place moderate pressure with a clean, dry roller
- Recommended drying time of at least 15 minutes
|Quantity In Package
|Country of Origin
|Unit of Measure
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More