Hydraulic Jack Assembly in Silver - Aluminum - 8,000 lbs. (Gen I)
Fixing old or broken landing gear? Get your Lippert Components® Level Up® System back up and leveling with an exact part replacement from LCI®.
- 8,000 lb. aluminum jack for RVs and trailers with LCI® Level Up® System
- Color: Clear/Aluminum
- Universal fit with front, rear, driver, and passenger locations
- On fifth wheel trailers, it’s mounted as the middle or rear jack
- Includes 8 mounting holes on each side
- Dimensions: 21 7/16” (retracted); 9” footpad
- Easy, DIY installation
- 1-year warranty
Get your Lippert Components® Level Up® System back up and leveling in no time. This heavy-duty, aluminum hydraulic jack assembly is an exact replacement for the existing landing gear on your LCI® Level Up® System.
Built to last, this durable aluminum jack is engineered for 8,000 lbs. of capacity. The assembly is universal and fits all jack locations (front, rear, driver, passenger). On fifth wheel trailers, it’s mounted as the middle or rear jack. Installation is easy, so you can quickly switch out jacks and get back to camping.
HYDRAULIC JACK FEATURES:
- THE RIGHT FIT — This Lippert Components® Hydraulic Jack Assembly is designed precisely for your existing LCI® Level Up® System for exact alignment and fit. Check your manual to verify correct replacement jack needed.
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION — Built from durable aluminum and engineered for 8,000 lb. capacity, this jack assembly is made to last.
- EASY, DIY INSTALLATION — Few parts mean fast installation. Simply disconnect the hoses and remove the bolts, then bolt on the new jack and reconnect the hoses.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED — Backed by a reliable one-year manufacturer’s warranty for added peace of mind at the campsite.
|Heartland Part Number||0184733|
|Keystone RV Part Number||497030|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More