A-Frame Jack with Top Handle (5,000 lbs., 14" Travel)
- Designed to be mounted on an A-frame trailer tongue
- Supports up to 5,000 lbs. trailer tongue weight
- Top-wind handle easily raises or lowers trailer coupler
- 14" of vertical travel accommodate multiple ball heights
- Use replacement handle bulk #28921
- CURT part number: 28250
In our goal of being your best source for all things towing, the CURT line of trailer jacks is designed with care and manufactured with pride. CURT jacks are made with quality to promote the life and function of your trailer, and they come in several different styles to accommodate your needs, whether you are a frequenter of the boat landing, the campground, the racetrack or the field. CURT A-frame jacks are designed specifically for A-frame trailers. They can be bolted or welded directly onto the trailer frame. Though they are not able to swing up and out of the way like CURT swivel jacks, A-frame jacks are made to retract completely to ensure enough clearance for safe travel. This CURT A-frame trailer jack features a weight capacity of 5,000 lbs., a travel of 14" and a top-wind handle. It does not matter what kind of trailer you tow -- a boat trailer, utility trailer, livestock hauler or recreational vehicle trailer -- if you have a receiver-style trailer, you will want a jack that complements its function. For a trailer jack that will not steer you wrong, CURT has the answer.
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. This A-frame trailer jack is rated to support up to 5,000 lbs. trailer tongue weight.
- VERTICAL RANGE. This trailer tongue jack allows for 14-1/8 inches of vertical movement and can be fully retracted for towing (10-3/8-inch retracted height, 24-1/2-inch extended height).
- EASY OPERATION. This trailer tongue jack features a top-wind handle for easy operation. The handle also has an integrated grip for comfortable handling when raising and lowering the trailer coupler.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting corrosion resistance against water, dirt, road salt and more, this trailer jack is protected in a durable black powder coat and zinc-plated finish.
- SECURE INSTALL. This A-frame trailer jack can be bolted into place or welded onto the trailer tongue (hardware not included).
|Country of Origin||China|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||28250|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More
You May Also Like