A25 5th Wheel Hitch
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
- Cast yoke with poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce noise
- Fully articulating torsion head for controlled coupling and stable towing
- Lockable handle self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling
- Constructed with a cast steel main body for a more precise build
- High-strength, interlocking cast jaws fully wrap the kingpin to minimize noise
- Extra wide head opening for easier coupling
- Fast, one-pin head removal makes moving easy with smaller, lighter pieces
- Alignment pegs and easy-access bolts for simple leg-to-body attachment
- Three-position coupling indicator clearly shows coupling status
- Compatible with kingpin extension boxes, including common pivoting pin boxes
- Mounts to all industry-standard base rails
- Offers three height adjustment positions to adapt to each unique truck bed
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes 5th wheel head, legs and hardware
- Patent# 8,827,298
- CURT part number: 16180
The CURT A25 5th wheel hitch offers smoother, quieter towing for your home-away-from-home, combining the patented technology of our A-series, an easier mounting system and the power of a 25K 5th wheel hitch. Like our A16 and A20 hitches, this 25K 5th wheel hitch uses a patented cast yoke to allow for unimpeded head movement, while providing exceptional stability for the trailer. The yoke has a set of poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce excessive noise, and the head features high-strength, interlocking jaws to give the trailer stability and the freedom to pivot and swivel as needed.
The A25 5th wheel hitch is also engineered for easier installation. The legs are equipped with two pins to properly align with the mounting holes, and they have easy-access mounting bolts for ergonomic tightening. The 5th wheel head also has a fast, one-pin removal system to make installation and removal from the truck bed easier. This 25K 5th wheel mounts to any industry-standard 5th wheel rails, using the 5th wheel legs or a CURT 5th wheel roller. It can also be mounted into the puck system of a truck equipped with the towing prep package, using our OEM puck system legs or roller adapters. Once installed, the A25 is fast and simple to operate. It features an extra-wide head opening to increase the coupling area for the trailer, and it has a lockable, single-throw handle that self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling. To make coupling even easier, it is equipped with a coupling indicator that is visible from the truck cab. The indicator shows the status of the connection and eliminates the need for you to check multiple times while coupling.
To protect the A25 5th wheel hitch against rust, wear and whatever other threats might impede your cross-country tour, it comes with a black carbide powder coat finish and a limited lifetime warranty. We also test the A25 for safety in accordance with SAE J2638 to ensure reliability for the road ahead.
- SELF-RESETTING. This A-series 5th wheel hitch features a unique, ergonomic handle that makes coupling your 5th wheel trailer easier than ever. After uncoupling, the handle self-resets to the ready-to-couple position, eliminating an extra step during the hitching process. It also features an extra-wide head opening for easier coupling to the 5th wheel kingpin.
- FULL ARTICULATION. This 5th wheel hitch provides controlled towing of your camper, travel trailer or other 5th wheel trailer with its patented head technology. The 5th wheel head is built on a cast yoke with poly-torsion inserts that reduce shock loads, chucking and noise at the coupling point. The head offers full articulation to ensure a smooth, stable ride.
- COUPLING INDICATOR. Built into this 5th wheel hitch is a 3-position indicator that shows the coupling status of the hitch and your trailer. It conveniently shows whether the 5th wheel hitch is coupled, uncoupled or ready to tow, helping to streamline the hitch-up process.
- TESTED STRENGTH. This 5th wheel hitch is tested and rated for 25,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 6,250 lbs. vertical load (limited to lowest-rated towing component). It is tested according to SAE J2638 specifications for dependable safety on the road ahead.
- VERSATILE FIT. This 5th wheel hitch comes with standard legs to easily and securely mount onto any industry-standard 5th wheel base rails, such as CURT base rails #16104 and #16204 (base rails and brackets sold separately).
|Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)||25,000 lbs.|
|Vertical Load Limit||6,250 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||16180|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More