Adjustable Pintle Mount (2-1/2" Shank, 20,000 lbs., 12-1/2" High, 10-3/4" Long)
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
- Fits trailer hitches with a 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" receiver tube opening
- Mounts any CURT adjustable pintle hook or ball & pintle combination
- Face plate holes spaced apart 1-3/4" high x 3-5/16" wide
- Six-position height adjustment allows for precise trailer leveling
- Shank constructed from solid steel for optimum strength
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- CURT part number: 48349
Your truck might have the muscle and your hitch might have more capacity than you know what to do with, but what about a ball mount that can keep up? The CURT 2-1/2" adjustable pintle mount is the ideal heavy-duty counterpart to your full-size pickup and class 5 trailer hitch. Rather than using a reducer sleeve or hitch adapter to increase the shank size of your 2" mount, this pintle mount features a solid steel 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" shank. It can accept any mounted CURT pintle hook or ball and pintle combination, and with its 12-1/2" height, it offers up to six height adjustment positions. Not only does the 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" pintle mount accommodate a variety of trailers with different coupler heights, but it also allows for use with the heaviest of loads. Its solid shank gives it the strength to accept a gross trailer weight up to 20,000 lbs. It also features a black carbide powder coat finish to ensure maximum resistance to chipping, scratches and rust. Never let your towing equipment hold you back from the job that needs getting done. Whether you are towing a livestock trailer, flatbed or equipment hauler, Bring It with a CURT 2-1/2" adjustable pintle mount.
- HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE. This high-strength pintle hitch mount provides maximum vertical adjustment to ensure level towing with larger, lifted trucks and heavy-duty trailers. It offers 6 height adjustment positions with a 12-1/2-inch plate height and 10-3/4-inch shank length.
- VERSATILE. This adjustable pintle mount is compatible with multiple accessories to accommodate different types of towing. The face plate holes are spaced apart 1-3/4 inches high by 3-5/16 inches wide. They can accept any CURT mount-style pintle hook or ball and pintle hitch combination (sold separately).
- STANDARD FIT. For maximum convenience and an easy installation whenever needed, this pintle hitch mounting plate features a 2-1/2-inch x 2-1/2-inch shank to fit virtually any industry-standard 2-1/2-inch hitch receiver. This makes it the perfect accessory for many heavy-duty class 5 hitches.
- SOLID STRENGTH. For dependable towing on the job, this pintle mount is rated for 20,000 lbs. gross trailer weight. The shank and mounting plate are constructed from solid steel with a high-strength design.
- WEATHER-RESISTANT. This pintle hitch mounting plate is finished to long outlast the outdoor elements, featuring a durable carbide black powder coat finish. This protects the steel against rain, snow, mud, road salt and other corrosive threats on the job.
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)||20,000 lbs.|
|Material Type||Carbon Steel|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||48349|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More