Adjustable Pintle Mount (2" Shank, 10,000 lbs., 7" High, 6" Long)
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
- Fits trailer hitches with a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
- Mounts any CURT adjustable pintle hook or ball & pintle combination
- Face plate holes spaced apart 1-3/4" high x 3-5/16" wide
- Three-position height adjustment allows for precise trailer leveling
- Shank constructed from solid steel for optimum strength
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- CURT part number: 48323
In agriculture, construction and even military applications, pintle hitches are the trusted product of specialized towing. They are notorious for their high weight capacity and simple design. The basic pintle hitch is essentially a hook and loop, with the hook attached to the vehicle and the loop mounted on the trailer. Because of their simple design, pintle hitches are able to have thicker metal construction and more secure coupling. CURT has a wide variety of pintle hitches and pintle-style products to give you a complete solution for your heavy-duty towing needs. This adjustable pintle mount is designed to accept a bolt-on pintle hook or combination ball and pintle. It features a series of mounting holes to provide three different mounting heights for the hook and can be mounted in any 2" x 2" receiver tube opening. This pintle mount offers a gross trailer weight capacity up to 10,000 lbs. and features a total plate height of 7", providing up to 6-1/2" of drop or 1/2" of rise (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc).The heavyweight towing done with pintle hitches implies a certain amount of wear and tear on your towing equipment, and to prepare for this, CURT uses a quality finish on all our pintle mounts, lunette eyes and combination pintle hitches. This pintle mount is coated in a tough black carbide powder coat finish to provide the perfect amount of rust and scratch resistance needed to face the heavy-duty towing you do every day.
- EASY TO ADJUST. This high-strength pintle hitch mount provides easy vertical adjustment to ensure level towing of your truck and heavy-duty trailer. It offers 3 height adjustment positions with a maximum drop of 6-1/2 inches, 1/2-inch max rise, 6-inch shank length and 7-inch plate height.
- VERSATILE. This adjustable pintle mount is compatible with multiple accessories to accommodate different types of towing. The face plate holes are spaced apart 1-3/4 inches high by 3-5/16 inches wide. They can accept any CURT mount-style pintle hook or ball and pintle hitch combination (sold separately).
- STANDARD FIT. For maximum convenience and an easy installation whenever needed, this pintle hitch mounting plate features a 2-inch x 2-inch shank to fit virtually any industry-standard 2-inch hitch receiver. This makes it the perfect accessory for most class 3, class 4 and class 5 hitches.
- SOLID STRENGTH. For dependable towing on the job, this pintle mount is rated for 10,000 lbs. gross trailer weight. The shank and mounting plate are constructed from solid steel with a high-strength design.
- WEATHER-RESISTANT. This pintle hitch mounting plate is finished to long outlast the outdoor elements, featuring a durable carbide black powder coat finish. This protects the steel against rain, snow, mud, road salt and other corrosive threats on the job.
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)||10,000 lbs.|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||48323|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More