Adjustable RV Trailer Hitch, 2" Receiver (Up to 66" Frames)
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
- Rated to 5,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 500 lbs. tongue weight
- Three-piece, adjustable design fits RV frames up to 66" wide
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Designed for towing a cargo carrier, trailer or small vehicle behind an RV
- Protected by a durable gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Made in USA (may include imported hardware)
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Includes installation hardware
- CURT part number: 13704
A CURT RV hitch is a trailer hitch designed to mount on a recreational vehicle to tow along a few toys, add extra cargo space or to allow a vehicle to be flat-towed behind the RV. These hitches are manufactured using CURT's quality processes of robotic welding, thorough cleaning and precise finishing. Both our RV trailer hitches and RV bumper hitches are coated with a liquid Bonderite coating and high-gloss black powder coat finish to protect against scratches, rust and UV damage, and both offer a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening to accept a ball mount or other towing accessories.
CURT RV hitches are designed to fit a variety of RV styles. With two types to choose from -- an adjustable 3-piece frame-mounted style or a bumper-mounted style -- these hitches mount easily onto the frame using the included hardware. This class 3 RV hitch features a gross trailer weight capacity of 5,000 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 500 lbs. It is able to fit a frame up to 66" wide. It is excellent for towing a cargo carrier behind your RV, increasing your overall cargo space, or an average-size trailer, such as a utility trailer, boat trailer or recreational vehicle hauler for ATVs, personal watercraft or dirt bikes. This RV trailer hitch is also compatible with a tow dolly or tow bar for dinghy towing a small vehicle (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component).
CURT RV hitches are not just another accessory for your motorhome; they are a dependable extension to help you achieve that ultimate RV experience every time you hit the road.
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. This RV trailer hitch is rated for 5,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 500 lbs. tongue weight (limited to lowest-rated towing component).
- VERSATILE DESIGN. This trailer hitch RV equips your camper with a standard 2-inch x 2-inch hitch receiver, allowing for a wide variety of towing options. It can be used for dinghy towing, flat towing or towing a trailer. It can also accept a cargo carrier, bike rack, tow hook and much more.
- EASY TO INSTALL. Installation of this RV camper hitch is fast and easy. It securely bolts into place with the included hardware and typically requires just a few tools. The 3-piece adjustable design fits RV frames up to 66 inches wide.
- FULLY TESTED. Every CURT camper hitch design is tested at our Detroit engineering facility according to SAE J684 standards for the utmost safety and reliability while towing.
- RUST, CHIP, UV-RESISTANT. This RV towing hitch is protected with a unique dual-coat finish of rust-resistant liquid Bonderite and highly durable black powder coat. The two finishes are co-cured together for exceptional resistance to rust, chipping and UV rays.
|Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)||5,000 lbs.|
|Tongue Weight Capacity||500 lbs.|
|Material Type||Carbon Steel|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||13704|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More