Adjustable Tow Bar with 2" Coupler (Adjusts 26" to 41" Wide)
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
This item is currently experiencing unusually long shipping times.
- Ideal for dinghy towing a small vehicle behind an RV
- Adjusts in width from 26" to 41"
- Features a 2" heavy-duty coupler
- Brackets mount to the frame of the vehicle (trimming may be required)
- Includes tow bar, universal frame brackets and mounting hardware
- CURT part number: 19745
There is nothing like camping in an RV. The home-away-from-home comfort, mixed with the freedom to explore the outdoors, makes it an experience unlike any other. At CURT, we know how much you look forward to the weekend camping trips, the cross-country journeys and the excursions down uncharted roads, and that is why we provide towing solutions that are totally dedicated to recreational vehicle towing. The CURT adjustable tow bar offers a convenient way to bring an extra vehicle along on your RV getaways. The adjustable tow bar latches onto your vehicle's bumper or frame using a pair of bumper brackets and then couples to a ball mount on your RV trailer hitch. The vehicle can then be towed behind your RV, allowing you more freedom and mobility once you reach your destination. When towing a vehicle behind your RV, it is essential to have working towing lights just like if you were towing a trailer. CURT magnetic towing lights easily stick to your vehicle and connect to your RV to provide that added measure of safety.
- DINGHY TOWING. These RV tow bars are perfect for dinghy towing or flat towing a car or small vehicle behind your motorhome, adding convenient mobility to your camping adventure.
- HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE. This car tow bar is highly adjustable to fit a wide variety of vehicles. The tow bars open and close from a width of 41 inches down to 26 inches.
- STANDARD FIT. Once the brackets are bolted onto your vehicle's bumper, this adjustable tow bar is equipped with a heavy-duty 2-inch trailer coupler to connect to an industry-standard 2-inch trailer ball on your RV.
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. To dinghy tow a number of different vehicles, this flat tow bar is rated for 5,000 lbs. The brackets securely mount onto the frame of the car to be used as needed (trimming may be required).
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting protection against the elements, these RV tow bars are covered in a durable black powder coat finish.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||19745|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More