Taylor Made Aruba Flag, 12" x 18"
Fly your flag proudly! Our flags are constructed from a tough nylon that withstands the marine elements. The sewn-in brass grommets offer a secure fit when hanging from your boat. Hardware not included.
- Aruba Flag
- 200 denier nylon
- Brass grommets
- Screen-printed design
- Water repellent
- Made in the USA
- 12” x 18”
Our Aruba boat flag is an exact replica flag. The Aruba flag has four colors: yellow bunting, delphinium-blue, Union Jack Red and White. The blue represents the sea surrounding Aruba. Yellow is the color of wealth of the island by the gold, aloe vera and petroleum industry. Red symbolizes love the Arubans for their country and the historic timber. White symbolizes the snow-white beaches, but also the purity of the heart of pursuing justice, order and freedom people of Aruba.
A Durable Flag
Our nylon flags are made with a lightweight and durable fade-resistant 200 denier nylon fabric that stands up to the harsh marine elements. Two brass grommets are sewn in the flag’s reinforced heading for a secure attachment to your boat. The nylon material easily catches the wind allowing you to proudly show off your flag. Measures 12” x 18”.
Perfect Marine Accessory
Adding an international touch to your boat is easy with a flag from Taylor Made. Our flags are the perfect way to accessorize your boat, pier, dock, pool and more. Screen-printed in a full range of bright and durable colors, you will enjoy these flags for years to come.
Taylor Made is a proud member of the Lippert family, a global manufacturer and supplier of engineered products for the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. At Lippert, our commitment to our customers is always moving forward, always making your experience better. Choose Taylor Made®.
INTERNATIONAL & COURTESY FLAG FEATURES:
- LONG-LASTING — Our courtesy flag is made from a durable polyester 200 denier nylon that is water-resistant and easily withstands the corrosive marine elements. Our customers rave about how well these boat flags hold up year after year
- ARUBA FLAG — The blue represents the sea, yellow is the color of wealth of the island by the gold, aloe vera and petroleum industry. Red symbolizes love for country and historic timber, white means the white beaches and pursuit of justice and freedom
- SCREEN PRINTED — Our international flags are screen printed in a full range of bright and fade-resistant colors. These flags have a level of vibrancy and are weather-resistant for a long-lasting flag for you and others to enjoy for many boating seasons
- MADE IN THE USA — Our custom boat flags are made right here in the USA, from the brand boaters trust to deliver durability and quality they can rely on when they’re on the water. Taylor Made makes top-performing boat accessories and has since 1908
- SECURE FIT — Hang your 12” x 18” international flag with confidence with the two brass grommets that are directly stitched into the flag’s reinforced heading for the most secure fit anywhere on your boat. Flag poles and mounting hardware are sold separately
|Quantity In Package||1|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||93152|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More