Bolt-On Bike Rack (2 Bikes, Fits 3/4" Ball Hole)
Free Shipping! (US and Canada only)
- Bolts onto any ball mount or step bumper with a 3/4" hole
- Securely holds up to two bikes with a max weight capacity of 70 lbs.
- Tilts away for convenient rear vehicle access
- Rubber-coated arms will not scratch bike frames
- Features a lockable arm for added security
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Do not install on a trailer or other towed vehicle
- Ball mount not included
- CURT part number: 18011
Camping on the lake shore, hunting in the Northwoods, biking down a mountain trail -- wherever you are headed this weekend and whichever toys you want to bring along for the ride, you can Bring It with CURT cargo management products. From our expanding line of bike racks to our new and improved cargo straps, we offer cargo management solutions to fit your unique lifestyle. The CURT bolt-on bike rack can be mounted on any ball mount, step bumper or fixed-tongue trailer hitch with a 3/4" hole, taking the place of a trailer ball. It comes with a tilt-away feature for easy rear vehicle access and has a lockable arm to keep bikes secure. The CURT bolt-on bike rack holds up to two bikes and comes with coated arms so as not to scratch the bike frames.
- EASY TO USE. This bolt-on hitch bike rack is designed to be fast and easy to use whenever needed. It conveniently mounts onto a trailer hitch ball mount or step bumper with a 3/4-inch hole.
- SECURE TRAVEL. This hitch mount bike rack holds up to 2 bikes (70 lbs. max), keeping them secure for travel using adjustable rubber cradles. The rubber cradles fit multiple bike sizes and will not scratch the bike frames.
- REAR ACCESS. For versatile use, this trailer hitch bike rack has a built-in tilt feature that allows the entire rack to tilt back and away from the vehicle, giving you full access to the trunk.
- ENHANCED SECURITY. To keep your bikes safe when left unattended, this hitch bike rack can accept a padlock through on of the arms (lock sold separately).
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. To help protect this hitch bike rack from rain, dirt and other corrosive threats, it comes with a durable black powder coat finish.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||18011|
|Quantity In Package||1|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More