Bracket-Mount Swivel Jack with Top Handle (2,000 lbs., 10" Travel, Packaged)
- Supports up to 2,000 lbs. trailer tongue weight
- Top-wind claw handle easily raises or lowers trailer coupler
- Weld-on bracket-style mount for secure installation
- Swivel bracket allows jack to fully swing up and out of the way for travel
- Pull-pin keeps jack securely locked in place
- 10" of vertical travel accommodate multiple ball heights
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Use replacement handle bulk #28937
- CURT part number: 28301
In our goal of being your best source for all things towing, the CURT line of trailer jacks is designed with care and manufactured with pride. CURT jacks are made with quality to promote the life and function of your trailer, and they come in several different styles to accommodate your needs, whether you are a frequenter of the boat landing, the campground, the racetrack or the field. CURT swivel jacks get their name from the pull-pin swivel feature that allows the jack to pivot on its mounting bracket and swing up and out of the way for travel. Our swivel trailer jacks are broken into two categories: pipe mount and bracket mount. This CURT bracket mount swivel jack features a weight capacity of 2,000 lbs. and a travel of 10". With a jack foot plate welded on the bottom, this type of jack provides added stability for your trailer on rough terrain. It comes with a top-wind handle and has a weldable bracket for secure mounting. It does not matter what kind of trailer you tow -- a boat trailer, utility trailer, livestock hauler or recreational vehicle trailer -- if you have a receiver-style trailer, you will want a jack that complements its function. For a trailer jack that will not steer you wrong, CURT has the answer.
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. This trailer jack is rated to support up to 2,000 lbs. trailer tongue weight.
- SWIVEL DESIGN. To ensure plenty of clearance while towing your trailer, this trailer jack stand is equipped with a swivel bracket. The jack swings up and out of the way for towing and features a pull pin to securely lock into place in the vertical or horizontal position.
- EASY OPERATION. This trailer tongue jack allows for 10-1/2 inches of vertical movement and operates using a top-wind handle (11-1/2-inch retracted height, 21-1/2-inch extended height). The integrated grip allows for easy raising and lowering of the trailer coupler as needed.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting corrosion resistance against water, dirt, road salt and more, this trailer jack is protected in a durable black powder coat and zinc-plated finish.
- SECURE INSTALL. This trailer tongue jack is designed to mount onto the trailer frame with a weld-on installation. It comes with a raw steel bracket for ready welding.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Sales Unit of Measure||EA|
|Manufacturer Reference Number||28301|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More
You May Also Like