Taylor Made Braided Dock Line, White (25'L x 1/2"D) #11332
Your boat needs protection, and our dock lines offer that and more. Our unique double braided dock lines offer a level of protection for your boat and are ideal for docking, mooring or anchoring. Expertly designed for marine applications, these dock lines last are made with a tough polypropylene and a spliced eye end, much stronger than a knot. These dock lines stay soft and flexible throughout their lifetime and are designed for boats up to 32’.
- Whipped bitter end keeps line from fraying
- Always flexible – stays soft and easy to handle
- Spliced eye end – much stronger than a knot
- Resistant to oil, grease, gasoline, mildew and most chemicals
- Storing wet or dry-will not rot
Taylor Made® Braided Dock Line
Boaters rely on Taylor Made braided dock lines when they are docking, mooring or rafting. Made tough with a poly nylon, and double braided for additional strength, our dock line will tolerate the most severe elements including chemicals, harsh UV rays and corrosive salt water. These thoughtfully designed and sturdy lines will not rot and can be stored either wet or dry.
Made tough, these lines are perfect for docking, mooring and anchoring.
Using high-quality materials and innovative design, our dock lines for boats won’t knot which is important when you need to quickly adjust your lines to tie up to a dock, attach to a mooring buoy or rafting with other boats.
You have your choice of two tensiles depending on your boat size - 1 / 2“and 3/8” tensile strength for boats 25’, 4,450 lbs. and 32’, 7850 lbs. They are available in black, blue and white.
Taylor Made is a proud member of the Lippert family, a global manufacturer and supplier of engineered products for the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries. At Lippert, our commitment to our customers is always moving forward, always making your experience better. Choose Taylor Made®.
Taylor Made® Braided Dock Line Features:
- DURABILITY — Our braided dock lines are made to last with a tough polypropylene nylon that is resistant to abrasion, oil, grease, gasoline, and mildew. The whipped end prevents fraying. Store our dock lines wet or dry with no worry of rotting
- PROTECTION FOR YOUR BOAT — Taylor Made® Double Braided Dock Lines offer optimal protection for you boat whether you are docking, mooring or anchoring. Our customers tell us the dock lines are the perfect length to hang fenders over their boat
- QUALITY LIKE NO OTHER —Our braided dock lines are engineered with quality in mind. The spliced eye end performs much stronger than a knot. Attention to detail can be found in the flexibility of the lines as they remain soft and easy to handle
- COLOR AND TENSILE OPTIONS — Available in white, black and blue, finding a color that matches your boat’s style is easy. Our dock line is available in two tensiles-1/2” for 25’ boats, 4,450 lbs. and 3/8” for 32’ boats, 7,850 lbs
|Quantity In Package
|Country of Origin
|Unit of Measure
|Manufacturer Reference Number
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More