Lippert Brake Drum Hub Assembly for 10,000-lb. Axle - 8 on 6.5", 5/8" Stud
Only 1 left
If you need to replace your brake drum hub assembly, go with a trusted name and get a genuine Lippert replacement part. Confirm the bolt pattern, axle rating and other dimensions before purchasing.
- Brake hub size: 12-1/4" x 3-3/8"
- Brake hub material: Grey iron
- Bolt pattern: 8 on 6.50" with 4.75" hub pilot
- Stud size: 5/8"
- Axle rating: 10,000 lbs.
- Wheel size: 16" dual or 17.5" single
- Limited 1-year warranty
Genuine Brake Drum Hub Replacement Parts
For peace of mind on the road, replace your brake hub with Lippert. This brake drum hub assembly fits a 12-1/4" x 3-3/8" brake on a 10,000-lb. axle. It’s made from solid, durable iron and has an 8 on 6.5" bolt pattern with a 4.75" hub pilot and 5/8" stud. Our brake hub assemblies include the hub drum with bearing races and wheel studs. Additionally, all our brake hub assemblies come with a limited one-year warranty on the hub components. Please consult your original equipment before purchasing. Be sure to inspect and maintain your equipment periodically for optimal performance.
Lippert Brake Drum Hub Assembly Features
- GENUINE REPLACEMENT PART — Lippert helps you take the guesswork out of getting your trailer back on the road with exact-match replacement parts
- MUTIPLE OPTIONS — Our trailer brake hubs are available in a variety of bolt patterns, axle ratings and sizes to fit your needs
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION — This industry-standard hub assembly is constructed from solid grey iron
- RELIABILITY — Our brake hubs are expertly engineered and powered by a name campers trust
- ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY — Our brake hub drum assemblies are backed by a one-year limited warranty on hub components
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Warranty Term||1 Year|
|Quantity In Package||1|
|What's Included||Hub drum with bearing races and wheel studs|
|Unit of Measure||EA|
|Weight Capacity||10,000 lbs.|
|Hub Bolt Pattern||8 on 6.5"|
|Axle Capacity||10,000 lbs.|
Explore manuals, videos, FAQs and more associated with this product.Learn More